This is one of the most amazing Four Seasons properties in the world. The fit and finish, the design, the rooms and the amazing spa all make this property worth a visit. Though I beleive they are still working some kinks out of the serivice systems, it did not impact our stay and overall everything was perfect. The staff were amazing, helpful, and in the Four Seasons manner always wanting to make sure your stay is perfect.
A speical note on the spa, it is amazing. The private treatment rooms, the facilities and the treatments are second to none. The bar, though no one was there, is a nice place to relax and the restuarants are both excellent. West Lake is a very charming place and one of our favorites of China. This Four Seasons is a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In China’s most picturesque setting, Four Seasons reveals an intimate lakeside village, melding centuries of tradition with chic contemporary style. Convenient to business and shopping, discover a tranquil enclave, woven with ponds, streams and lagoons. Experience the gentle spirit of Chinese hospitality in exclusive private dining rooms and resort-style recreation, including two swimming pools and a cutting-edge designer spa. Deftly sophisticated Four Seasons care instills confidence and delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake
- Four Seasons Hangzhou At West Lake Hotel Hangzhou