“Very nice helpful hotel”

Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport Hangfeng Hotel
and 1 more site!
Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport Hangfeng Hotel
Ranked #1,087 of 2,365 Hotels in Hangzhou
Laixi, China
“Very nice helpful hotel”
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I had an early morning flight from Hangzhou Airport, and I stayed at this hotel on the night of Saturday 24 November 2012. I arrived at Hangzhou Airport at around 11am on Saturday which was 8 hours earlier than my schedulled arrival at the airport. The hotel Shuttle bus was already waiting at the airport for me (My colleague rang the hotel while we were on the way to the airport) as I had arrived earlier than previously arranged they changed my hotel room to one that was already vacant. Check in was very smooth receptionist spoke little English but enough for me to understand. Minutes after I had entered my room the receptionist came up with my lunch (I had previously arranged for dinner but as I arrived early the hotel changed it to lunch.)
Later in the afternoon I went down to reception to get some water, the shop wasn't open but the receptionist opened the shop for me to buy what I needed. The receptionist spoke little English but I understood what she did say, She was very polite and went out of her way to help. Early morning call came at 5am as arranged, Shuttle bus was just arriving when I got down to reception at 5.45am on Sunday morning. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Teend213

Families
Couples
Business
Travellers also viewed these Hangzhou hotels
Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou
#38 of 2,365 in Hangzhou
The East Hotel Hangzhou
The East Hotel Hangzhou
#8 of 2,365 in Hangzhou

Been to Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport Hangfeng Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport Hangfeng Hotel

Property: Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport Hangfeng Hotel
Address: East Gate of Xiaoshan International Airport, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, China
Region: China > Zhejiang > Hangzhou
Ranked #1,087 of 2,365 Hotels in Hangzhou
Hotel Class:3 star — Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport Hangfeng Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport Hangfeng Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.