Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo
US$155
US$111
  • Restaurant
Hotel Mystays Sapporo Nakajima Park(Sapporo)(Great Value!)
US$60
Ryokan
US$674
US$306
Rakuten Travel
All reviewsfree taxi serviceramennoodlesbiz tripshopping arcadeexcellent staystayed here for one nightmeloncoffee machinenight stayhotel roommassage chairjr stationhotel is locatedminute walklocation is greatclock tower
Reviewed 17 January 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night after our flight from Sapporo was canceled. It is a business hotel so the rooms were small, but clean and comfortable. The onsen was quite good, and the buffet breakfast, although we paid exttra, was very good. The room cost us just 7400yen or so for a double bed, booked on the day. The location is handy, though not right in front of a station, which is perhaps why its a good price.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Dormy Inn Sapporo has all the basic amenities of a Japanese hotel, i.e. sleepwear, towels, toiletries, etc, and on top of that, it also has a mini kitchenette, equipped with a kettle and an IH heater. The common bath boasts a sauna, indoor and outdoor baths.

Being in the Tanukikoji region does has some benefits, like being close to Susukino(5 mins away) and Odori Park(10mins away)which are the two major locations for the Sapporo snow festival. Also, good food can be easily found as well. However, it is about 30mins away from the Sapporo station, which is a bit of a walk for people carrying heavy luggage. It can be accessed via subway to Susukino or Odori stations but the walk is a lot more scenic.

For those who get hungry at night, Dormy Inn also provides a free supper service from 2130-2300hrs.

If you find the pillows uncomfortable, replacements can be found in the room next to the common baths on level 2.

An added bonus is that most of the lobby staff speak some English.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank -Cheng-Hui-__-
Reviewed 7 January 2012

stayed there over the Xmas holiday, very expensive on Christmas eve, but get back to reasonable level afterward. cannot expect a lot from these business hotel, very small room, but amazingly that they have a small stove inside the room. Did not pay for the extra 1000 yen breakfast, but seems good, with sashimi rice. also worth mentioning that they have late night ramen as snack. A bit of walking from the subway station but can go via underground shop street.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank piggy_pig
Reviewed 15 August 2011

In morning,I can taste that the breakfast is great and there are many choses for me to chose what to eat.Then,I can easily go shopping just walk out from the hotel.
At night,I can enjoy the hot spring.They make me feel comfortable.After that,I can have the free noodles.Thats can save my money for dinner.I can chose the pillow that I want .And the best part is...I can play the horse ridding for free while watching TV.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank alexemilycrystal
Reviewed 2 April 2011

This is the 3rd different hotel I have stayed in Sapporo and the 2nd time at a Dormy Inn. We paid 6000 Yen per night for 2 people and that included breakfast buffet and also evening soba oyatsu. The breakfast was great! it had the usual Japanese staples and Western items as well as soup curry and salmon both are Sapporo classics. The location is right in between Odori and Susikino and about a 20 minute walk from JR Sapporo station. They also offer a free morning taxi to JR Sapporo which is a great added benefit. The sento is a good size and a perfect way to end the day. You could spend alot more at places like the NIkko but having stayed there before I dont see what about it justifies 3 or 4 times the price

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple