This is the smallest hotel room I've ever seen - so if you are sharing the room, make sure it is someone you are super comfortable with!
To be fair, it is as space-efficient and well-appointed as it can possibly be, given the size. Everything is clean and comfortable, although the toilet room smelled like urine all the time.
But other than that, everything else was great.
- Awesome free ramen every night
- Lovely onsen area - small but not crowded
- Delicious breakfast (my personal fave was the fruit and waffles) - can get crowded
- Amazing location in the heart of everything
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.