“Thanks for make me feel @ home”

Time Peace Apartment
Bangkok, Thailand
“Thanks for make me feel @ home”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Even this is place is a small house, but they can provide clan and comfort place.
soft and clean bed and room. Small toilet and shower but no need to worry about it
because it clean and useful, I like to say thank you to the staff their again for all the helps
and travel information, I like you and you're so very friendly . I hope to be there again next time
if I travel to Sapporo.

Room Tip: I like the living room there, it's very helpful to get a relax.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Great location - within 5 minutes walk of Hosui susukino station, but close enough to walk to susukino and major areas of Sapporo.

The apartment is kept very clean! The girls dorm feels a little cramped especially if there is larger luggage in there. Small lockers are provided.

The owners are very friendly and kind. They gave me directions and recommendations and speak excellent english. I would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank allylonglegs
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Note - I actually stayed in this hostel in July 2012 but don't have the option to select July so I've put August 2012.

This is a brilliant little hostel. The staff were great, really helpful and very friendly with excellent spoken English. The living room/kitchen area was very funky with lots of useful information, free internet, speakers for you to hook your mp3 player to, and by far the coolest coffee machine I've ever seen (reminded me of Gale's contraption in Breaking Bad if you've seen it)!
The men's shared sleeping area had comfortable beds, air con was just right and you get a locker for your valuables.

It's a short walk from the nearest station but Sapporo isn't that large a city so you can be in the centre of town in about fifteen minutes walk. It's a very short distance to Susukino where you will find a wealth of bars and restaurants. I found the people of Sapporo to be very friendly in general and on more than one occasion found myself in the company of strangers who were eager to buy me drinks and show me around the bars and clubs.

I had a little bit of trouble finding the hostel at first as I didn't have a map and the "vending machine on the corner" in the directions was no longer there so I had to ask directions but this is a minor complaint to be honest. I genuinely would have loved to have stayed longer but my JR pass was running out and I had to get to Osaka and couldn't risk to stay another day.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Massafra, Italy
Reviewed 7 June 2013

It is a very little apartment, but clean, nice and well equipped. The young owners are particularly kind. I really liked to stay there, though it was only for one night. They made me wish to go back in winter too!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Kyoto, Japan
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Beautiful and stylish common room, with lots of comfortable seating but unfortunately no kitchen facilities. Large, clean washrooms and shower facilities. The girls' dorm was very cramped, felt more like a ship galley, and there wasn't much space for larger luggage, but I peeked in the mixed dorm and it was quite spacious. The steep steps up to the rooms made me a little nervous!

Friendly and charming employees make hanging in the common room a real pleasure, and the hostel is easily walking distance to Sapporo's entertainment district. Be sure to ask for ramen recommendations!

Room Tip: The mixed dorm is MUCH larger and spacious than the female dorm!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Rachel R
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 8 August 2012

This hostel is located about 6-minutes walk from the Hosui-susukino subway station, 2 stops away from Sapporo station. It actually took me about 20mins to locate the hostel, but I only have myself to blame for my bad sense of direction and my own poorly drawn map.

Time Peace is a very small, dimly lit place, with only 2 dorm rooms, 1 for females-only, and the other mixed. The female dorm has 6 beds and 1 special attic space; the mixed dorm has 8 beds and in comparison seems a bit more spacious. There are 3 toilets and a shower room each for male and female. The layout of the hostel is very compact but everything looks new and superbly clean. You will get sheets for the bed, and a small hand towel for free rental (big towel is available for rent at 200yen).

The owner Jin is very helpful and friendly, and he speaks great English. The lounge area is very cozy and furnished with quaint items and furniture. Guests can help themselves to coffee and tea, and toast is supplied for breakfast. There is a bar and a Mac for free use. Wifi is available but only at the lounge area. Since only a small number of people can be accommodated, you'll get to meet a few other guests and chat with one another. Jin helps to make the atmosphere really relaxed and casual. He will also be able to help you with sightseeing tips and recommend you good cafes/restaurants depending on your preferences.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 12 November 2010

Just checked out of there this morning. Nice and cozy little place, only wish it could be closer to the city centre though. That said, it is a mere 2 subway stops away from Sapporo Station, and walking takes about 20 minutes so that's fine I guess.

As the previous reviewer said, you get a small locker, your bunk, linens and a small towel. Baths and the loo are separated by gender, with hairdryers, thoughtful cotton buds and Muji Cleansing Milk, Shampoo and Body Soap for the ladies (not sure about the gents?). Room's a tad bit small though, so luckily I was practically the only one in the room - more than enough space to pack my stuff.

The beds were so mega comfortable I overslept almost every morning. And even on the bottom bunk, I could sit up comfortably instead of hitting my head when I get up every morning. How awesome is that!

Fuji-san and co were very friendly, and even introduced me to their favourite places to eat etc. When I wanted to check out early (8am!), Fuji-san helped me to do so without any complaints.

Wouldn't recommend for you to visit Sapporo in November though, seems like a lot of places are closed / events yet to happen e.g. Sapporo TV Tower is closed for renovation, Sapporo White Illumination due to start the following week (saw the workers putting the lights up).

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo