New Otani Inn Sapporo
Hotel Mystays Sapporo Nakajima Park(Sapporo)(Great Value!)
US$60
Ryokan
US$674
US$306
Rakuten Travel
All reviewslast minute bookingshower capsmoking roomtypical japanese hoteljr stationodori parkwalking distancebuffet breakfastcomfortable hotelcentral locationreasonable priceshoppingsleeptoilethousekeepingcerealconditioner
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I stayed here whilst visiting for the sinew festival in a Sapporo. The staff were so polite, originally speaking to me in Englush before realising that I could speak Japanese. The bed was so comfortable and the room was very comfortable. I have no experience other than this though, as I spent most if my days out walking around, instead of in the hotel. But I would recommend it. Everything else looked great from what I could see and observe.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank KogumaChan
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel for my business trip.
The staff are kind and willing to help me read the map for my meeting place.
The bed is so comfy, the room is clean and I really love the bathtub.
After a long day fighting in the meeting room, I think this hotel is good for me.

It's located near JR station, supporo clock tower and Oodiri park.
This hotel is good for both business and travel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 6 nights as a group of us were doing the Hokkaido Marathon.
It's well located to the starting area & end point (about 10min walk); also walking distance to the JR Station & Susukino area. Excellent location.
Hotel is a little dated & old but still fairly well maintained. Rooms were clean and size is as one would expect from Japanese hotels, small but adequate.
Wifi is conveniently located all over the hotel.

Overall a good choice to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for my last night of my Hakkaido winter trip. The furniture is worn out, small room but better than I expected. Not far from Sapporo JR. We managed to walk there on the snow with our big suitcase. The staff can speak English. As we booked the rooms at low price, it is value for money, especially for a short stay.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Bobo066
Reviewed 8 February 2013

The hotel was about 3 blocks from the JR station. It was very convent with good restaurants in the same block. The subway stations are close but it always seems that you need to walk a long way to the subway in this area. The rooms were nice. They had a big buffet fro breakfast with a good selection of food, but not all of the food was warm. The first morning was down in the Four seasons dinning room and the second was the lobby dinning room. The lobby had a better selection of food but the Four Seasons was quite and did not have a lot of people. The selection of food is a little better in the lobby but the quality was about the same for both. You do have to stand in line at time to get food in the lobby unlike the Four Seasons. The beds are firm and the bathroom had a slight odor which I think is from the water. We were there for the Snow Festival and pleased with the hotel overall.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family