“Amazing meal finishes with lovely sorbet.”

Kobe Beef Steak Ishida Kitanozaka
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

My whole family loved the meal, its truly A5 kobe beef that melts when it meets the mouth. The pace of the meal is regulated by the private chefs and veggies are served between beefs. Finishes with amazing yuzu sorbet and tea. 10star highly recommanded.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank 607rach

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

The meal itself was delicious but service was the worst I've ever had in my life which is the reason for 1/5. McDonald's has better service than this. When I was seated at 12:20 pm I was NOT told that I had a time limit until 1 pm. By the time my lunch was done cooking it was 12:40 pm and after eating for ten minutes my dessert which was ice cream was served and I was told I had to leave within 10 minutes. Coffee was not offered to go. For a $130 Canadian lunch being ushered out and told to hurry up numerous times within 40 minutes is completely unacceptable. NO apologies were made and waitress with very poor English attempted to explain that she had told me this. I will not be returning and I will make sure none of my friends or family will ever visit this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2016
9  Thank Janice L
Reviewed 29 June 2016

This restaurant has ruined beef for me. I can no longer eat steak that isn't A5 quality with superb marbling without feeling like a peasant. Each bite of beef post-Ishida Kitanozaka has felt empty and soulless and makes me realize that I am the hollow shell of the man I once was prior to eating at Ishida. This is how good Ishida is.

On a more serious note, the food and service were excellent. We ordered the set meal that came with foie gras and A5 BMS8~9 beef. We also paid an extra ¥500 for Kobe beef fried rice, which was worth it.

Our meal was cooked in front of us. Our chef was a total pro and was mesmerizing to watch. He was in the zone, but quite friendly interacting with us. He even had us hold up the platter of beef and took a picture of us.

The non-beef food was insanely good, yet the steak itself was so phenomenal it made the rest of the food taste like dirt in comparison. The steak was served with various dips, including rock salt and mustard.

It was so good that we decided to order more beef a la carte. This time around, we got the highest quality cut, which was A5 BMS10~12. I thought the first cut was amazing, but there was a noticeable increase in quality between the two. I've never experienced that before, and may never will again.

Ishida cleared out my cash reserves, but I would gladly go in debt for this food. It is also very conveniently located near Kobe station and staff speak decent English. We were able to swing by for dinner on our way back to Osaka from an afternoon in Himeji. I highly recommend Ishida for your Kobe beef experience!

Date of visit: January 2016
2  Thank Kyle P
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Steak to die for! Not a lot more that you can say about this place other than, if you want to try how every steak should taste, be here at one point of your life! Best steak I have ever had.
The price can be expensive, however, you will never eat a steak like this again. 100% worth it. I would love to work here!!!! Please leave a comment if you visit as this may convince my wife to go back!!!

Date of visit: May 2016
4  Thank grahamb526
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Very good beef. For those beef lover, you must come and try. Prices are affordable and not as high as Tokyo. Recommended to come.

Date of visit: June 2016