This Japanese style townhouse was probably the best place we stayed on our recent trip to Kyoto. The house itself, the welcome book and materials prepared by the owner and the service and attention to detail were just wonderful. The things I loved best about this place:
1. The welcome book, maps and guidebooks provided gave us many great tips and insight into Kyoto.
2. The pocket wifi is included free of charge which makes exploring the city and using Google maps so easy.
3. Netflix is available on the wall-mounted flatscreen. We could binge when it rained.
4. The futons are super comfy and it was easy to rest well in this peaceful neighborhood.
5. Kyoto station vicinity means its fast and easy to get on a train for a day trip with my JR rail pass.
6. A universal charger is provided so I could charge my devices without buying adaptors.
Overall we had a great time here and are looking fwd to staying here again on our next trip. Highly recommended.