“Great Kyoto Tour”

US$64.04*
Small-group Kyoto Walking Tour including Traditional Japanese Snacks and Drinks
Ranked #4 of 133 Outdoor Activities in Kyoto
More attraction details
Owner description: Kyoto Urban Adventures offers unique and authentic day tours around Kyoto. They range from 3 to 8 hour adventures and uncover back streets, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Kyoto. A local expert guide will take you on your urban adventure and give you valuable insights into the cultural capital of Japan.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The walking tour in Kyoto was so much fun and learnt so much about the history and culture of Kyoto from our very knowledgeable tour guide Elsa. She was fantastic is answering all of our questions and letting us do our own things at certain venues. It was a much enjoyed three hour stroll around the city! I also did the 3 hour morning bike ride with Tomoko in Kyoto which took us around a few Kyoto Attractions such as a shrine, the philosophers park and many more. It was a very easy ride and mainly on bike paths so not to worry if you haven't ridden a bike in years like me! Again, our leader was great and very welcoming of our questions and delivered another great tour! Thoroughly recommend both tours for anyone in Kyoto

1  Thank Matt F

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Our tour of Kyoto was overall great! I often spend countless hours trying to decide on tours based on reviews and without a doubt this tour lived up to it's positive reviews. Elsa was our tour guide and made our experience very enjoyable. She was extremely accommodating and knowledgeable during our tour. In addition, our tour was not cancelled due to being the only couple that signed up. Thus, we not only got a private tour, but will book with "Viator"- hosted by Urban Adventures in the future due to their reliability.

Great value!!!

1  Thank Andrea G
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Excelant service and great tour. Our tour guide was very helpfull in the insight of japanese culture.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I am not a 'tour' person at all. I like reading up n discovering new places on my own. My husband however is the opposite so we struck n deal n booked 3 tours n did the test on our own. Of the three tours the last one we took with Elsa ( she took us to Fushimi Inari, Gion , Tofukuji shrine and 2 Zen gardens ) we had so much fun. She was very knowledgeable and extremely vigilant of her tour mber needs n queries! I wish we had her for the other 2 tours as well! Highly recommend her n her company!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My 7 year old son, wife and other family members toured Kyoto on bikes with Healey. It was a great experience. My son had few problems keeping up, we stopped at several temples/shrines and once for ice cream. You should be comfortable biking near traffic and around pedestrians. It was fun for all.

1  Thank tmb671