The hotel is only about a 5-minutes walk from the exit of the Shin-Osaka station; here's some tips to get to the hotel:
1. After exiting the entry/exit gates with your train ticket/card, make a left
2. Pass through restaurants & shops until you hit a dead-end, which has an elevator
3. Don't take the elevator or stairs on your right
4. Instead make a left & walk down a corridor
5. When you get to the end, walk down the stairs
6. Once reaching the end of the staircase, make a right & walk towards the main street
7. Make a right at the street & walk on the sidewalk
8. You'll see the hotel on your right
Hotel is clean, quiet, doesn't smell, receptionists are polite (but speak only a little English) & you can get free green tea at the lobby. Room was very small (typical for a hotel in Japan) so if you bring 2 large luggage, then you'll have to take turns opening them =)
Toilet was also tiny but clean. Bed was comfortable to sleep in. A nice hotel close to the Shinkansen train station that serves as the entry point to many other cities.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Rakuten, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Step Inn Shin-Osaka Higashiguchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Step Hotel Shin Osaka Higashiguchi