Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019

I love the wisdom of crowds. I chose this place because others have recommended, and I was right about following their advice.

Both owners, Yuki-san and Shou-san must have been very experienced backpackers in the past. I felt like everything in this place was "architectured" to bring comfort to customers. It would be impossible to provide such a experience if they weren't backpackers themselves. They know what's best for us. Choosing this place was one of my best decisions I've made in this trip.

I was served very well so I can focus on travel thanks to them. Definitely will come again.

Room tip: Huge lockers will be provided to you. I was able to place my big luggage wide open in the locker. it is the size of half of your bed.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2019

I had a lovely stay in this hostel. The location is very convenient near Namba station, making it easy to visit different places in Osaka. Everything was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The owner Yuki was super nice and helpful when you needed anything.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

The hostel is really nice. Located close (15min walking) to the living neighborhood of Dotonbori and Namba! Beds are really comfy, and the room and showers are clean. Staff is really helpful and nice!! I would definitely recommend it if you come by to Osaka!
Also I had the opportunity to meet great people in my dorm, so don’t hesitate, if you’re traveling solo it’s 100% safe!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2019

Very clean and newly renovated hostel! Staff are very friendly and helpful! Breakfast was also very delicious!!! Really enjoyed our stay there and would recommend this place! Thank you for hosting us funtoco!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

My experience with Funtoco was amazing, the place is well located, even for JR Station.
The bed is confortable and it has a medium size place under it for your bags with a lock, really that is a must.
Evertyhting is tidy and well organized by the family that owns the place.
I met amazing people and the Yuki was kind and interested in chatting and having a good time with the guests.
One of the best places I ever stayed, would definetly comeback here.

Trip type: Travelled solo