Hotel Nikko Osaka
US$104
US$76
Rakuten Travel
  • Restaurant
RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka(Osaka)
US$151
US$90
2,076 results
All reviewsshinsaibashi stationgreat locationdaimaru department storeshinsaibashi shopping arcadewalking distancedirect accesskansai airportjapanese breakfastbasement leveldouble bedearly checkgreat shoppinglanguage barrierhotel staffmidosuji linerooms are smallfamily mart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I truly love this hotel when I stayed for few days in Osaka. It is located in a prime spot in Shinsaibashi, with high end brands across the road. A nice stroll after few blocks you end up in Dotonburi arcade. Hotel speaks for itself. Hotel Nikko has always been true to its name and standards.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank rondzter
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was traveling with my husband during Apr. Typical Business hotel, room is quite small but guess this is common in Japan. At least there is room to open my big luggage. The location is flawless, there is a subway exit which takes you directly to the hotel. And lots of famous attraction and restaurants is just walking distance.

Although the room is quite small but they still provide queen size bed. The Japanese breakfast is amazingly nice.

Room Tip: Higher floor and non-smoking room will be nice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Candace S
Reviewed 7 August 2014

To be fair I need to update my review. The hotel staff did work with me to change the room from smoking to non-smoking after I refused to pay for the smoking room that my kids refused to stay in. They also apologized for the oversight in some details to cleaning of the room.

The rest of the stay was better and we enjoyed our time in Osaka. The hotel is very convenient to many attractions and the subway. Taupin Federico, their Client Services Manager was very, very helpful. We appreciated his attention to our concerns and attempts to help us with general questions.

We would be willing to stay here again. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
HNO_CS, お客様担当マネージャー at Hotel Nikko Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Ms.Naomi N,

Thank you for recently staying at Hotel Nikko Osaka.

I sincerely apologize for the disappointment you experienced at your arrival.
Therefore, I am glad that we had a chance to contact you and that your impression regarding our hotel was better after then.
I am very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay in Osaka.
Please do not hesitate to contact our guest relation manager at anytime for any future request.

Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcome you and your family back again.

Sincerely yours,

Emi Yumoto
Quality Manager
Hotel Nikko Osaka

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night and enjoyed a good nights sleep. The hotel is located in the middle of the high-end shopping district and close to metro station. Nothing special about the rooms, typical business fare for Japan. They had good service - easy in and out.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We just checked in. The hotel looks nice but REEKS of smoke. Our reservation was for 2 non-smoking rooms. We only got 1 non-smoking. They will change us tomorrow. For staying 6 nights (a total of 12 room nights), this should have been guaranteed. Five of us are crammed into one room as no one wants to be in the other room.

WiFi is not connecting. Using personal one to write/send this.

We found a used Q-tip on the night stand!!!!

We've only been here 30 minutes. Hope the 6 days/nights get better.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family