Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
Free cancellation until 06/10/21
US$135
Free cancellation until 07/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$123
Free cancellation until 06/10/21
Hotels.comUS$135
eDreamsUS$135
FindHotelUS$135
1,686 results
All reviews shuttle bus the club lounge ihg member an upgrade japanese standards central location convenience store non smoking room single room kansai airport subway station english yodoyabashi yen concierge umeda jr
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We spend one night here on our way to Hiroshima and Miyajima and i was deeply impressed. It looks luxurious from the outside, but inside it's even better; beautiful room, nice bathroom and an amazing view of the Osaka skyline.

Breakfast was a bit of a downer as you had to more or less choose wether or not you want a LT of food or a LITTLE and i am usually in between (paid separately).

for cleanliness it gets one point less as i found a hair in my bed and i think that is disgusting. Other than that, good value for money!

Room tip: If you want awesome skyline pics, ask for a room at the front and high up.
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LennartA851
concie6130, お客様担当マネージャー at ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent trip to Osaka.

We apologize that you felt discomfort while you stayed here.
Taking your ratings into our serious consideration, we are taking a further step ahead of us to establish a great hotel which provides our guests even higher level of comfort and satisfaction.

We are looking very much forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 November 2012 via mobile

As I walked through the glass doors to the lobby of the ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka, I was greeted by a young man wearing a huge smile. Believe me, after a very long day of traveling (from California) that smile was like a hug from my Mom. And before I could even acknowledge him he was grabbing my bags out of my hands and off of my shoulders! He motioned me to the front desk - and then he disappeared! LOL
Less than five minutes later I was all checked-in...and the young man with my luggage re-appeared to show me to my room. From that point I knew I was going to be thrilled with the service at the Crowne Plaza.

After settling in my room I found that my TSA lock had been smashed in transit and there was no way for me to get into my luggage. I was not a happy camper. Like I said, I'd been traveling all day and I just wanted to get to my things. I called down to the front desk to ask if anyone could help me. Two minutes later the same guy showed up with bolt cutters and got that damn lock off. I swear, that guy was like my personal "do everything dude!"

My room was immaculate from my first day there to my last. And the room was very spacious by Japanese and European standards. I liked, too, that it had a window that I could look out of (many Japanese hotel rooms do not). Each day I was left a copy of the International newspaper. My favorite thing, though, were the warm eye pillows that were a part of their "Good Night's Sleep" campaign. I confess that I took a couple of them with me when I checked out.

The hotel is conveniently located near the metro station and is a 15-minute walk to Osaka Station. There are tons of great restaurants nearby and all of the major department stores are located next to Osaka Station.

I would highly recommend that you book your room at the ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka! The service was par excellence!

Date of stay: November 2012
2  Thank LisaO22
concie6130, お客様担当マネージャー at ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2012

Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent trip to Osaka.
I hope you have enjoyed the hotel and the city.

I have conveyed your kind words to the staff who actually helped you with your suitcase and he was very much encouraged with your comments.
In order to see more happy faces in our hotel, we will strive to improve our service and your comments help us to achieve this goal.

I appreciate your patronage and sincerely hope business or pleasure will bring you back to Osaka in the near future.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you again at ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

We spent 4 very comfortable nights here, and would recommend it highly. It is in a very convenient location and we used it as a base from which to do day trips to Nara and Kyoto as well.

Our standard twin room on the 12th floor had a nice view of the city, and while a little on the small side, was very comfortable with the most comfortable beds we slept on during our entire stay in Japan. The usual amenities were supplied and replaced daily. I made use daily of the tea and instant coffee supplied (along with the water hot pot) and the prices of the mini bar were reasonable.

We had no problem with the wifi and the TV has a good selection of channels, including a couple of English ones.

We had one dinner and all of our breakfasts in the hotel buffet restaurant. Always a very good variety of both Japanese and Western food available.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank momsays
Reviewed 14 November 2012

I just stayed there for 4 nights, and the service was excellent.
Rooms are perfect size wise, and the breakfast has pleanty of choices with outstanding quality.
Location is perfect and the courtesy shuttle to the station is very convenient.
Price is excelent for the provided service and confort.
I will surely be back.
All the best from Portugal.
Carlos

Date of stay: November 2012
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank c d
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Spent 11 nights on here on business and found the Hotel to be well located for both evening entertainment and metro.

Due to the Hotel being full when I stayed, my booking was split. 8 days in a twin and 3 days in a single. Unfortunately in Japan, smoking is still permitted in Hotel rooms and public bars/restaurants. I was unable to secure one of the genuine non-smoking rooms and whilst the double room was clean and spacious, for a non-smoker, it was easy to tell that it was a smoking room from that feint, stale odour, from the soft furnishings that lingers no matter how well cleaned the room is.

The bathroom was adequate and every room had free wifi included. However, this is very temperamental and I ended up using the hard wired option (a cable can be found in the top desk drawer).

A permanently boiled water urn enabled a welcome cup of tea or coffee in the mornings and the mini bar prices were not too expensive (unlike the Hotel bar!).

The single room was small but, curiously had a bigger bed than the singles in the twin room. This afforded a better view over the river - but both rooms were very quiet.

Staff are friendly and pleasant, but English is not spoken extensively by some members of staff, which makes communication slightly difficult.

I would recommend this Hotel, but specify a non-smoking room at the time of booking if that is your persuasion and if a view is important to you, ask for a room facing the river.

Date of stay: October 2012