In our last trip to Japan we stayed in Hilton Osaka. Best thing about this hotel is the convenient location. We took the shinkasen Bullet train from Tokyo which arrives at the Shin Osaka station and then took another local train to reach the Osaka station and Hilton Osaka is just across the street from the station.
Hotel also has a direct connectivity to the Kansai airport via the bus which is also very efficient and we took the same while returning from Osaka.
Rooms are nice and service is OK (nothing spectacular and nothing to crib about as well). Hotel provides complimentary wifi in the lobby but you need to pay for the same for room access.
I cant live without Indian food for more than 2 days and there are 2 Indian restaurants within walking distance from Hilton Osaka. Both the restaurants serve good Indian food (slightly expensive but you cant complain as you are in Japan).
Hotel also has pick up service from most travel agents which is nice as you just need to goto the lobby and the travel agent will pick you up for your excursion.
Overall a decent choice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the business and entertainment area, the Hilton Osaka hotel is linked to one of Osaka's largest shopping malls. Admire the views from Windows on the World restaurant or the Executive Lounge. Unwind in the gym, pool or relaxation salon. The hotel is 3 miles from Universal Studios Japan and 1 hour from Kansai airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Rakuten, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International