Hilton Osaka
US$308
US$271
HotelQuickly
2,219 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediamond membertrain stationexcellent locationtop floorbreakfast buffetnishi umedaitami airportumeda areaconvenient locationmain stationeasy accesshotel staffshopping malljapanese standardslots of restaurantscheckers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is a very good traditional Hilton Style hotel in a prime location in Osaka. Hotel is busy and bustling but with a quiet calm efficiency. we stayed for one night having arrive on the Shinkasen from Hiroshima and before going on to Kyoto.

Room was comfortable with good fit out and excellent bedding. Bathroom had all necessary facilities. Internet worked well. Restaurants were good. Gym facilities excellent.

Located above a Railway station and with access to major stores and shopping centre.
Friendly service, with excellent language skills and everything is organised in typical Japanese style.

A good advert for Hilton providing outstanding service for HiltonHonors members. Thank you and pleased to review and commend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kencoutts
Hotel R, Herman Ehrlich - General Manager at Hilton Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for your laudatory comments on our hotel and its services.
It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
We all appreciate your kind comments about our staff and our convenient location. This will be shared amongst all the management and the staff.
Thanks anew and we look forward welcoming you back on your future travels to Osaka.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

A nice place to stay when seeing this area of Japan. The room was a good size, always clean and the restaurant breakfast buffet was outstanding. It is right outside the subway station. We enjoyed a fantastic view.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tampa_FloridaWisher
Hotel R, Herman Ehrlich - General Manager at Hilton Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for having taken the time to provide your constructive feedback, particularly in reference to room quality and breakfast experience.
I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay and enjoyed the panoramic city views as well as the many facilities accessible in close proximity from our hotel.
I thank you for having availed your time to provide your constructive feedback and we look forward welcoming you back on your future travels to Osaka.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is an excellent hotel in Osaka and a must stay if you are travelling to this city. Conveniently located to shops, convenient stores (you will never be hungry)

Great service with excellent language skills by the Japanese staff and in a typical Japanese fashion everything is so organised and super clean.

Gym facilities is good and I have nothing to complain about. Its was all good.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rosalia D
Hotel R, Hilton Osaka at Hilton Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Osaka as your preferred hotel for your recent trip to Japan, and taking time to write laudatory comments.
I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay.
Your kind recognition of our service delivery is certainly gratifying and we have shared this with the staff.
This will no doubt motivate them to provide an even more superior service.
We look forward to the opportunity welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed two times with them. Each time when I checked in, reception staffs made me very uncomfortable. I though it was single staff problem last time but this time, I think it is all department problem. I arrived late night, the staff who checked me in, explained access to the exe lounge. I asked back regarding the breakfast, he replied back to me with full benefits. If you do not know what benefits you have, I felt that he did not provide. Also, I normally ask the hotel making two room keys due to my personal preferences but he wrote down the key pack one person. He thought I booked for single and bring others to stay. Well this is very bad!!! No trust on customer!!!

Also, new renovated deluxe room has the unpleasant urine smell in bathroom. A bit disappointing!!

Somehow the hotel have one of the best location in Osaka. I also like them. Hope they improve a bit for my next visit.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank JJ012
Hotel R, Herman Ehrlich - General Manager at Hilton Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your constructive feedback.
Please accept my apology for having failed to deliver the level of service which you had expected from the Hilton Osaka. We have taken the necessary actions to avoid future repetition.
We value your feedback, which will assist us improving the need of our guests.
Thank you anew, and hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you, when your travels bring you to Osaka, to demonstrate that your comments were not made in vain.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have never been to Osaka and on a recent business trip to Tokyo i made a side trip to OSAKA using my HH points for room reservations.
I found the hotel very conveniently placed across the road from a main station (Osaka Station).

The Lobby;
This lobby seats about 80 to 100 people with lounges scattered in the mid foyer and restaurants is adjacent to the reception.
Bell staff and captain were extremely friendly and offered assistance from the moment i arrived.
I had walked across the road from the train station with all my bags and they were eager to help as soon as i walked through the door.

The room:
The room was adequate, i am used to larger rooms in Australia but for Japan these rooms would be considered large. I was on the 34th floor, even though i was close to the lifts, they are positioned in such a way that you dont actually hear the bells ring when a lift arrives. Very pleased with that.
Amenities in the bathroom were greater than that of hilton properties in Australia and the US. They have a stocked mini bar, toilets are a flush with things like Brushes, Razor kits, Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, sewing kits, shower caps etc.. everything you could ask with the exception of an iron and ironing board.

Overall:

Great hotel, great location and very accommodating to foreigners looking for a good nights rest in a peaceful and well serviced property.

Room Tip: Normally i would advise against getting rooms near lift but the design of this property doesnt need that. The lifts are located in their own little corner away from rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GavinP12

Thank you for your laudatory comments, particularly in reference to the Executive Lounge and guest services, which will assist in our continuous effort to improve our services and products.
I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay as well as the many facilities accessible in close proximity from our hotel.