“So divine~!!!!”

Ranked #5 of 32,335 Restaurants in Osaka
Price range: US$51 - US$60
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant offers Matsusaka-beef, one of the three major Wagyu in Japan.You can experience the finest quality Matsusaka-beef at a reasonable price.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is the best steak I have ever tasted (besides being my first time going to a yakiniku place).
The beef just melted in my mouth!! *^^*
We got the premium steak platter and it didn't disappoint us at all!

It was easy to make a reservation via their website and the waiter spoke good English to us.
We will definitely be back again the next time we are in Osaka.

2  Thank yu_take
岡本邦美, マネージャー at Matsusakagyu Yakiniku M, Hozenji Yokocho, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear. yu_take
Thank you for taking time to write your kind comments on tripadvisor..
I hope you really had a good time, and we are looking forward to have your visit again
Please feel free to send me an email or call me next time you visit to Osaka, so that I can make sure you are especially taken care by our staff.

We hope to see you your next trip to Osaka .

Best Regard.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Visited M in July and loved it so much we had to return 2 days later. Beef is awesome and IMHO much better than Kobe. Manager Kuniyoshi Okamoto was very attentive and welcoming. We were very pleased with the service as well and would highly recommend this restaurant.

6  Thank Alex M
岡本邦美, マネージャー at Matsusakagyu Yakiniku M, Hozenji Yokocho, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear.Alex M
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your feedback on here.
‘‘Great Place‘‘  Thank you for giving such a nice title.
We remember talking about Osaka & US & food . We are so glad to you enjoyed in Osaka.
We are looking forward to a pleasant reunion in Osaka.

Best Regards

Sales manager

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This restaurant gave me a lot of interest when I read about it in tripadvisor. So included it on our itinerary and my family really enjoy the tenderness of the beef that was served to us and when I asked my kids how was it - they gave me a thumbs up! Highly recommended not to miss when you visit Osaka. Don't look at the price but the experience of having really so special!

4  Thank Benny C

Dear. Benny C
Thank you for taking the time to wrote your feedback on here.
We appreciate you coming from Osaka. We are so glad to your family enjoyed very much @Matsusaka-Gyu YakinikuM restaurant.
We always think about our goal is to make all customers happy.
We will do the best for good service N keep quality well.
Tank you again.

Sales Maneger

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had ordered the ala-carte best 4 part of the Matsusaka beef in the menu, wow, nice and awesome.

i think the price is reasonable, with this quality of beef, will definitely come here again, thanks

3  Thank Bengkiat

Dear. Bengkiat
Greeting from Matsusaka-Gyu YakinikuM
Thank you for coming YakinikuM restaurant & Thank you for the complimentabout our menu.
We are glad to you taking the time warm comment on Tripadvisor.
We always think about  we want to provide joy to our customers. We are looking forward to serving you again your next trip to Osaka. Thank you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We came across this cosy restaurant whilst exploring some side streets in Osaka and what a treat it was!

We have a local Yakiniku restaurant that we visit regularly at home, so we were delighted to come across one in Japan. We loved the cosy little private room that we were sat in.

The restaurant offers an amazing selection of wagyu beef. We were a bit overwhelmed by the choice of cuts on offer, so went for the premium set menu and were not disappointed with what we were presented with. The food was presented beautifully. The waitress spoke excellent English was very helpful in explaining all of the cuts of meat that had been selected for us.

You cook the beef yourself on the BBQ provided in the table you are sat at, so you can cook it to your own taste. The waitress also provides advice on how long you should cook each cut of beef for, should you need it. The service was excellent - attentive, but not annoying.

All of the cuts of beef were delicious; melt in your mouth steak, especially the more marbled with fat it is. It’s a great experience, give it a try. We enjoyed the rest of the meal too, including the dessert. The meal was reasonably priced too. Recommended!

4  Thank Laura W
岡本邦美, マネージャー at Matsusakagyu Yakiniku M, Hozenji Yokocho, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear.LauraW
Thank you for posting wonderful feedback on tripadvisor.
We are glad to you enjoyed with Matsusaka-beef in our Restaurant.
Also feel free to email me if you have any demand or comment like how I should improve the service, what kind of service you want or what type of product you want.
We will collect as many comments as possible from you to make my shop better.
Thank you again.