“Best ever, a place to smile a place to fill your heart and stomach”
Review of Miyoshiya

Miyoshiya
Ranked #99 of 28,413 Restaurants in Osaka
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Best ever, a place to smile a place to fill your heart and stomach”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

We had the best time here the curry udon is the best in osaka the chef was the friendliest man in osaka. Me and my wife did a udon course the for about 3000 yen each worth every cent the team in the kitchen were also very friendly and happy I wish this place was near my house in Australia

• Thai first
Paris, France
“Good Udon with Friendly English speaking staff”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Went here with the family and were greeted very friendly at the door. Having been to many udon shops I can say this is one of the best food wise and what pushed it over the top was the really friendly staff. The owner is also quite a character... Definitely heading back!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank yariyamachi
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best udon in Japan!”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

As part of a tour we were given the chance to participate in the Noodle Making Experience offered at Miyoshiya. On arriving, we were greeted by the very friendly and cheerful owner Maeyama-san who made the experience all worth while. Although Maeyama-san doesn't speak much English he tries his hardest and definitely makes you feel at home. I really enjoyed being able to make udon for myself, and even more so trying them afterwards. Definitely the best udon I have tried throughout the whole of Japan.

I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Osaka area looking for great food and great company. Enjoyed it so much I plan on visiting again this year!

• Visited August 2012
Kobe, Japan
“Best Curry Udon Noodle”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I had curry udon noodle,croquette and marinated maccarel.They are all fantastic! I really like this restaurant's atomosphire too. Owner cheff is really friendly and welcoming guests.

• Visited June 2013