All reviewspublic bathtofustayed here for nightsmos burgertoyoko innsubway exitrooms are smallconvenient locationwalking distancefamily martstationlineseateries
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

It's clean and well located by the subway station. But the rooms that are advertised as doubles are too small for two people. Luckily we are not large people and don't really wig out about the small stuff. I would not recommend for couples that are used to Western style hotels. I don't plan on spending time here except to sleep...so it'll work for this trip.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

My husband and I are Americans and my husband is a big guy. We booked the double with a 120 cm bed. To say we were cozy would be an understatement. I felt bed springs digging into my hind quarters to the point of being painful. The bath was very tiny - everything was tiny. I have a hilarious photo of my hubby in the tub, knees practically in his armpits. The one really good thing was the location to the subway which was highly convenient. I needed extra pillows and they were graciously provided. The small onsen in the basement was very pleasant.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmesFL
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

I didn't expect that this room to be very very small. Our luggages couldn't even fit in the room! The bedsheets smelled awful, too. I also saw a strand of pubic hair like, or whatever that hair was, in the plate containing the tea bags! How disgusting. The only thing I like in this hotel was the location since it is near a subway. Overall, I wasn't satisfied and I wouldn't recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed 11 April 2015

The room is too small, but it is vey clean and fully amenities in the room. Staffs can speak a little English. So you have to practice some Japanese words for survive. Moreover, this hotel is very close for subway.

Room Tip: Practice some Japanese words is very helpful
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2015

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in November. Having stayed at other hotels in Japan I am aware that the rooms are very small but this hotel room was just far too small. I couldnt even open my suitcase and the bathroom was ridiculous. We had breakfast here the first morning and thought it was disgusting and the kitchen looked filthy. Really would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple