“Not to be missed!”
Review of Bar Nayuta

Bar Nayuta
Ranked #9 of 80 Nightlife in Osaka
More attraction details
Owner description: A cozy little shelter, "Bar Nayuta", is located at, just in front of America Mura (Shinsaibashi)'s most famous spot, Triangle Park (Sankaku Koen). Come and spend a night in Osaka with us. We're looking forward to drinking with you.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Quaint bar with chill vibes and decently priced drinks. Barkeep Hiro mixes up some interesting combos you're not bound to find anywhere else! Friendly locals and English speaking staff make Bar Nayuta a must see for travellers who desire an experience off the tourist track. Highly recommended, would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My friend introduced me to this bar and any bar recommendation coming from that bar hopping fanatic rates highly with me. The bartender is the real "Hiro" here! Hiro is fluent in English and has come up with some pretty interesting drinks. One of the drinks that i've had here was lit on fire handed to me, i was told to dip my fingers in it, swirl it, down the cup then inhale from the swirled fingers. Needless to say i had a fun night and a great time with Hiro at bar Nayuta.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Go there, meet Hiro and others, have a drink or more or even more, have fun ;), simply don't miss it!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

With barkeep extraordinaires Hiro and Yuki at the helm, the Bar Nayuta boasts an outstanding atmosphere that will ensure a good deal of gusto in your night. They go beyond the seemingly ubiquitous limit of only jaeger and tequila shots in Japanese bars, sporting an impressive array of scotches (and many other drinks that don't concern me) served in quantities that ensure a memorable night.

Although rarely mentioned in reviews, the bar is well ventilated. Most Japanese bars have an emphasemic haze that will deter most non-smokers, but that's not a problem at Bar Nayuta.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Bar Nayuta is one of my favourite bars to go to! It’s in a really good location and is easy to find. The bartenders Hiro and Yuki are awesome. They’re friendly, funny, and they can speak English so it’s good for those who can’t speak Japanese. It has a nice and cool atmosphere, and the prices are decent too. Hiro has mixed me some pretty sweet cocktails and is open to try something new. Unlike most bars and clubs in Japan that only offer tequila or jäger shots, Hiro can make other shots!! ♡ I’ve brought friends who visit me in Osaka to Bar Nayuta and we really have a great time there. Always happy to go there to say hi and have a drink :) I highly recommend for those in town!