“Perfect hours and location”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #39 of 68 Restaurants in Albemarle
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I stayed at the hotel located right behind this Applebee's for a weekend. The hours of this Applebee's is great! Most of the Applebee's where I live close before 2am. My friends and I went out for late night food and drinks and received great services rom everyone working there.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Another wonderful experience.Great place to eat on your way back home from Morrow Mountain
State Park.Priced right,really good food,a very pleasant staff,nice atmosphere and a new group of salads on the menu that are wonderful.Stop by when you're in the area.I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I've been there in January and I had good meat and good beers.
Some television allow customers to follow main sport events, not so bad!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

A busy night in a typical Applebee's. The new menu item's gave us some great choices. The pretzel and beer cheese appetizer and Blue Moon beer made a nice beginning. Riblettes and boneless wings were quite filling. Cheerful, helpful and efficient service gave this location an A+.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Excellent food and service! The waitress had taken my order wrong but she quickly resolved it. In 5 minutes or so, she brought me what I had actually ordered. Not a big deal to me. The food was excellent and service was great.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!