“The worst burger I've ever eaten”
Review of Fuel Shack

Fuel Shack
Ranked #1,399 of 4,782 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

This place looks appealing and having never eaten there in 4 years thought I'd give it a go. What a disappointment. The actual burger tastes like it was made from the cheapest ingredients, the bread bun cannot be considered bread. As for the mayonnaise you may as well put shampoo on your burger as it is clearly mostly chemical in make up. The fries were no better totally over salted. I was hoping this might be a good alternative to the Golden Arches but alas no, and pricier too. Never again

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

The place was good for brunch.The food was tasty and my boys loved it. But there was in the past. We changed our perspective today and will avoid it near the future unless the management initiate changes.

We had our brunch today, the food were ok and tasty. BUT their bangla/nepalese worker were lackadaisical in term of cleanliness.
1. The ready burgers meat and cheese were placed near the wastage container before being put into the burger bread (omg really dirty).
2. One of the worker not wearing any disposable plastic glove whilst slicing the tomatoes or washing the vegetable.
3. He also didn't wear any disposable plastic glove when he put the fresh vegetable into the tray (to be served to the customer).

Highly not recommended until the cleanliness issues being resolved.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Decided to grab lunch at the KLCC food court while waiting to be picked up by ride in Kuala Lumpur. I had been staying at a predominately malaysian service apartment for a week and had limited food choices and was craving something different and a bit more heavy on the meat side. I was not sure about this place since I had never heard of the brand but my let my nose guide. The burgers really smelled good so I decided to order one of the beef burgers. It was really, really good and I wish I would have gone for lamb one instead . Truly enjoyed the burger. Staff seemed a bit uncoordinated and disorganised but the great quality and flavour of the food more made up for it. Honestly can't beat the fact that these were grass fed burgers for such a great price and flavour.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Awesome burgers and fries, nice location and atmosphere!
Loved it, we will come back!
Good wifi and free refill asI remember!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Anyone wishing for a great American burger, served medium rare, must head to this place. Yum, yum, yum!!