“Great ambience and service”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #826 of 4,430 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I was here for dinner with my bf. we've ordered lamb chop and a grilled chicken dish. The dishes are well prepared and presented. Taste good but not great. The prices are not reasonable. Worth trying once if you're not on budget constrain.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

During ramadhan, we went there and it was quiet. Kids eat free (selection from kids menu) when we ordered a main course. Kids menu was not exciting at all, food was not nice. Soggy fries. Hope the management won't ask me to email them. No need to. Just make sure your fries are not soggy. Ribs were very nice though and portion was big.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Countless times I have been here. Never ever disappointed me. Ribs & steaks were great as usual. Service was top notch. A must to go when I'm in KL.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Had a really nice meal here, with large portions. The service was fantastic, from the guy explaining the success to you to the complimentary ice cream . Try the house special ribs, full slab is enough for two, although if you're really up for it you can try and down it by yourself.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was my first time to visit the resturant,it has a good choices off steak and there are some other choices in the menu for non meat lovers.
The stuff are friendly and helpful and I really enjoyed the Ribs meal.