“Hit and Miss!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Mornington, Australia
“Hit and Miss!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We thought we would give this restaurant a try, looked like a great, classy place where we thought we would treat ourselves with something special. I ordered the lasagna which is alway one of my favourites. Well came back so overcooked that it was stuck on the bottom of my plate which I felt I needed to chisel off. The tomato sauce was perfect but the lasagna was neglected in the microwave too long...shame. My wife loved her dis, Salmon Pasta. I suppose a hit and miss depending on what you order.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melaka, Melaka, Malaysia
“Expected of a Five-Star Restaurant”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were there for dinner last week and I just had to comment here for the benefits of sharing with others the great Italian food restaurant. We had Fettucini Salmon and Seafood Risotto for main course, and they were exceptional. It's not just the food, but the ambience of the restaurant, made it an excellent place to wine and dine with that special people in your lives. The staff running the place, Mr. Darshan and his team kudos for perfecting the whole dining experience for us. The crowd at this restaurant speaks volume for what its worth.

Adelaide, Australia
“Very satisfying choice.....thanks TA”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

From the consistent praise provided in earlier reviews, you can expect this restaurant to provide reliably good food with efficient service. And that’s precisely my experience.

I was a single diner which isn’t always welcomed by busy restaurants but I can say that from the moment I entered their “area” I was treated very well. Various staff attended including one who brought a selection of reading material in case I was bored or self conscious (geez, too old for that).

I had baked asparagus with fontina cheese, the Pane al’ Aglio (pizza crust with garlic and rosemary) and the ravioli with beef in spicy salami and tomato sauce all washed down with an acceptable Chilean sav blanc and merlot. All dishes arrived in a timely and yet unhurried manner and all had good presentation, were well made and had great flavour. I even managed to describe and receive an acceptable affrogato.

Well done to all!!

And yes, the price was agreeable.

Now it should be said this is not a fine dining experience not that it’s too far short. Michelangelo’s is on Bintang Walk a seriously busy thoroughfare that has many bar/reatuarant options. It has tables outside, stools at the bar inside and a dining room complete with white tableclothes, so plenty of options depending on your timeframe, disposition, etc.

There are many many restaurants in the immediate area but I would not hesitate to visit again.

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I had most of my meals over my two month stay in Kuala Lumpur at this restaurant since the food and Maitre'des Mr. Darshan and Ms. Drexler and Leandro and the other wait staff were great. I selected almost every item on the menu for at least one meal and found all of them to be full of flavor. Even the lunch specials were a great value.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ed E
Malaysia
“Delicious, great service, good pricing!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Been here a couple of times and definitely would come back for more! Food is exquisite, so worth the money I pay for! Great service too!

Would def recommend to everyone!

• Visited April 2014