I've been eating this pork noodles since I was a little girl. If I am not mistaken, the name of the shop is Hong Cha. As mentioned in other posts, they are open all day, but in different locations. I.e. in front of OUG market in the morning and opposite BP Petrol Station OUG at night.
What I liked about this shop ?
- They serve really generous portion of minced meat, sliced meat, pork liver,intestines, fried lard ( you may add as much as you want), seafood etc.
- Pretty fast service as the staff there are equipped with some PDA like device so that orders get sent to the kitchen almost instantaneously.
- Wide variety of noodles and the way it's prepared (soup or konlou).
- Wide array of choices- they do also serve sushi, tempuras and ice blendeds. A must-try is their prawn tempura and their very own red bean ice blended.
- Customers also have an option to order Curry Laksa from the neighboring shop and vice versa.
Note: There is a night market here every Thursday night, looking for a parking on Thursday nights might be a little difficult. Better to go on other days :)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.