“Okay food but terrible service ”
Review of Chynna

Chynna
Reserve a table
Ranked #4 of 5,829 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chynna serves delicate and subtle modern Cantonese cuisine with a focus of healthy eating and an open dim sum kitchen set in Shanghai Tang style grandeur. Location: Level 5
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

We waited for more than 10 minutes just to be seated. The girl in black shirt standing in front of the restaurant even ran inside the restaurant when she saw us. It made me wonder what have we done to her. Many servers passed by but no one bothered to seat us until we flagged a guy to help us out. Food was served extremely slow, and it takes forever for everything to be ready. With the prices that they charge here, we certainly expect some good service but it seems that it is not in existence.

Date of visit: July 2019
4  Thank charlotterosei
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Manager at Chynna, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2019

Dear wanmeiooi

Allow me to extend my apologies for the shortcoming on your dining experience at Chynna.

Your constructive feedback means a lot to us as it allow us continue providing the best service to our guest. Please be assured that, I have cascaded your feedback to our team and work closely with the team for better improvement. We look forward to the pleasure of serving you again soon.

June Kong Chynna
Operations Manager Hilton Kuala Lumpur

Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

The food was good, I ate duck and some dim sum, Emiley was very attentive, all the staff was active and helping. Prices are above average but it's expected, since it's in Hilton hotel.
I was staying at Hilton. I rated it as 4 stars cause I didnt like the fact that she had to check and confirm my room. I was staying in Hilton for 10 days, ate at different restaurants inside the hotel and none of them asked me to wait for their check. Good food, nice staff but a dissatisfying closure.

Date of visit: June 2019
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Manager at Chynna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to dine at Chynna and for your complimentary review. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed our extensive offerings and the attentive service by our team member, Emiley

We look forward to the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2019

Its always a pleasant experience dining here. Lily and Baidah always makes us feels like home. Lily always remember her clients well and knows what our regular orders. Thank you Chynna, Hilton and Lily for making our dining experiences special everytime ❤️ We also love their tea master and miss him everytime he is away

Date of visit: June 2019
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Manager at Chynna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Chynna and for your complimentary review. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed our extensive offerings and the attentive service by our team member, Lily and Baidah. Your comments is certainly appreciated by the team at Chynna.

Reviewed 23 June 2019

Very very nice and perfect service, specially many thanks to Lily. Great food and atmosphere. Always happy to be here

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Chynna and for your complimentary review. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed our extensive offerings and the attentive service by our team member, Lily. Your comments is certainly appreciated by the team at Chynna.

Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

I took my man here last night for him to experience the lovely experience which I always indulge in, fortunately, he loves it... mind blowing for him I would say.

I always enjoy my experience here in Chynna Hilton due to their wonderful service & amazing food. If not mistaken, they won the Michelin awards, and I would say they deserve it.

I am rather a fussy person, when it comes to tea and serving, I would like to give my compliments and utmost gratitude to Aida + tea Sifu from Chynna. Aida understands my preference when it comes to tea, so does the tea master. They made my personalised Ba Bao Cha amazingly great. Due to that, Chynna is my go to place when I want to enjoy great tea to relief work tension.

In addition to these 2, special compliments to the Indian lady + Chinese young lady - Lily, who are equally helpful and always ensuring my tea cups are full, my empty plates were changed. All of them literally ensure high quality services as service crew. You really feel welcomed and well taken care of.

Now, when it comes to food, my favourite here is my Pamelo chicken. Awesomely great !!! And it’s a must try. Crispy on the outside, tender and juicy in the inside, topped with pamelo and sweet sauce. So you get the sweet and sour. The mixed vegetables + dragon veggie + yang Zhou fried rice are awesome too. The veggie’s are well cooked, with a crisp ...

Anyway, I pledge my loyalty here. Took many people here and they love it. It’s worthwhile to pay a visit for ;)

2  Thank angelianiling

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Chynna and for your complimentary review. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed our extensive offerings and the attentive service by our team member, Aidah, Emiley and Lily. Your comments is certainly appreciated by the team at Chynna.