“Overpriced”

Old Town White Coffee
Ranked #60 of 165 Coffee & Tea in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Cafe, Fast food, Malaysian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kunming, China
“Overpriced”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

This chain is very poor quality and overpriced. We were charged 1.6 for two waters. I had an iced coffee with so much ice that it was one straw suck to drink it all.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Malang, Indonesia
“Love the foods”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I tried before around central market and I fall in love with the noodles x)) then when I went to Lcct I found it again but I don't like the decoration. I prefer the Old Town in central market. And had problem when I tried to take away my meals, but it's okay. I would love to visit this restaurant again.

• Visited January 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Coffee anytime”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We tried the one at LCCT and the one next to our hotel at OneStop Residence & Hotel at Chan Sow Lin. The one at LCCT were more expensive and less taste. But we liked the one near our hotel and we ate there almost everday for its convenience, price and atmosphere.
The design and decoration of the Chan Sow Lin one was very impressive. We could image we were in high class restaurant in the 40/50s era. We tried most of their food and desserts. Their food were good at least above average. By the way most of the food were mixed Malay / traditional. The price were reasonable/affordable. The serives were friendly and adequate. And their coffee were very satisfying.

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A refuge”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

One of many Starbucks clones around the world, this coffee house serves good coffee and a mixture of local dishes as well. Kaya toast with coffee - a good way for me to start the day or take a break when working near one.

Visited June 2013
KL
“worst outlet at senai airport”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

newly opened old town white coffee at senai international airport. the place was tenanted by sasa previously. how come this outlet is full of flies? so many flies on your table, your food and drinks. never had such experience in other eateries such as KFC (closed concept), secret recipe or subway (opened concept). hopefully management will take action against this.

• Visited October 2013