We had a lovely room and were treated very kindly by staff, however there was no wifi in the room as advertised, the gym equipment did not work, the restaurant was poor and for two days we had no water. Although the water cut was not the fault of the hotel they did not offer any bottles of water for us to wash with until we requested it. We insisted that they refund us two nights of our accommodation which they eventually agreed to. The room was very nice and staff very helpful so we still enjoyed our stay at Silka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Maytower, Kuala Lumpur is located in central Kuala Lumpur. The hotel is within walking distance to Merdeka Square, KL Tower, Central Market, Chinatown, the Petronas Twin Towers, Lake Garden and Sogo, making it an ideal base accommodation for exploring Malaysia's most popular tourist attractions, historical, modern and natural sights, shopping, street food, fine dining, and local communities. Silka Maytower Hotel & Serviced Residences enjoys easy access to public transportation with the Masjid Jamek LRT Station and Dang Wangi Monorail being just a 5-minute walk away. With 193 rooms and suites, the hotel provides affordable accommodation for families, business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silka Maytower Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maytower Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Maytower Hotel Kuala Lumpur