Winsin Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
My City Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
Good 3.5/5
Leo Leisure Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
Good 3.5/5
Pacific Express Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Restaurant
Le Hotel Chinatown(Kuala Lumpur)
Lantern Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Breakfast included
Malaya Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
Hotel China Town Inn(Kuala Lumpur)
Very Good 4/5
Sohotown Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
    Great 4.5/5
    • Bar/Lounge
    All reviewscentral marketbudget hotelsmerdeka squarefiltered water dispenserhot and cold showerkl towerminutes walking distancebus stationfirst floortvnoisefacilitieslocationmosque
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 11 January 2013

Stayed there for just 1 night and found out that the room is a bit tired but yet clean and tidy. The air condition was very cold indeed and I have to wake up in the middle of the night to switch it off. overall a decent room for those who have a tight budget. the only cons about this hotel was the level of noise generated in the early morning. I was wake up by the busy street and was a little bit upset. Location was great where you will be able to walk to the China Town within 2 minutes away and about 10 to 15mins away to Bukit Bintang arae. The Bus terminal, Pudu Station was about 5 mins walk and it is so convenient for me. But overall still a nice budget hotel with a great location. Cheers.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
    Reviewed 5 January 2013

If you are looking for a not so expensive hotel at a very good location with all the facilities then you are at the right place. The staff is very friendly, rooms are quite spacious, beds are comfortable, bathroom is fine, wifi works okay and the price is very decent! I stayed for a couple of nights and I have no complaints at all.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
    Reviewed 25 December 2012

Stay here for 3 nights. We paid for family room without window. However during check in, I request for a room with window which slightly more expensive. The reception lady is very nice, and upgrade me to a family room with window without any extra charge.
    The room is nice, clean, decent space, very good lighting with natural light from both windows (corner room). From my room I can see Central Market. Bathroom quite spacious for this type of hotel. Hot and cold shower available with good water pressure. Excellent in room wifi connection. However, water heater and water cooler with iron and ironing board been placed outside of the room. Good lift. TV with local channel. AC is working well.
    Location is the best and very strategic. 2 minutes walked to Central Market, Petaling Street and Mydin Supermarket. 5 minutes to LRT Pasar Seni station and about 10 minutes walking distance to Pudu Sentral, Plaza Rakyat LRT and Masjid Jamek LRT.
    However do expect some bearable noise from public bus nearby, but only during day time.

Room Tip: Request for room at the corner. Nice view.
    • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
    Reviewed 16 December 2012

We stayed for 3 nights for our family of 2 adults and 2 kids. Room is clean and spacious , we took the superior room that come with 1 quen bed and 1 single bed. From our room's window, we can see the KL Tower . The housekeeping will tidy the room daily and really friendly. The receptionist also provided us with information on the places that we had planned of visiting. They have informed us about the free bus GoKL that is nearby the hotel that we can take to go to Bukit Bintang area. For the price that we are paying , it is worth the value and we will come back again. Also, central market is just behind the hotel only, there are also historical chinese temples and an indian temple within walking distance. We have enjoyed our stay in this part of historical KL.

Room Tip: Ask for the room that can see the KL tower, it is normally a bigger room like Superior room.
    • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
    1  Thank JOEY77_12
    Reviewed 24 October 2012

i had a bad time in this hotel. I booked this hotel cause their add in the internet looks good so i booked for a non smoking room but they gave us a smoking room. when i complained, the reception said they gave me a non smoking room but you can see cigarette burned in the tables. find myself another hotel

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple