I choose to stay in Sarang Rooms every time when I was in K.L. It’s clean and cozy. Very close to the main road, I can walk to Jalan Alor, LCT station in 5 minutes, walk to Jalan Petaling, Central Market and Pavilion in 20minutes. There is a fantastic café nearby which name is VCR , and a small supermarket and Indian restaurant as well. Michael and Christina are very nice and hospitable, they always glad to introduce the best places of K.L, especially the best restaurants, and gave useful information to their guests. They really helped me a lot .This time I stayed in Casa Mutiara, they have 3 rooms in that service apartment, the view of the room is amazing, let alone the swimming pool on the top floor. Really enjoy the moment of seeing the sunrise of the K.L. city when swimming. The highlight is I met Chef Wan, the food ambassador of Malaysia, in Sarang Mas, he interviewed Michael and Christina in a travel and food TV programme. It seems this guesthouse is about to be very famous .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rent a room (starts from RM130 for single room) or the whole 4 bedroom house (starts from RM550). Sleeps up to 12 pax. Great for families or single travelers. All rooms with aircond and windows. Low density occupation ensures a comfortable stay. Close to Bukit Bintang, Jalan Alor, Twin Towers, Chinatown, Times Square, Little India. Taxis, Monorail and LRT stations nearby. 10mins from KL Sentral and Pudu Sentral. So easy and cheap to get around. We also have food tours, night market tours and cooking class. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sarang Galloway Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarang Galloway Bed And Breakfast
- Sarang Galloway Hotel Kuala Lumpur