We stayed in the 3 bedroom apartment (2 en-suite) and a little dark room with two bunks. Our hosts Anita and Teri brought delicious breakfast every morning and offered and answered all our tourist questions. Great air conditioning, clean apartment, great views, wonderful clean pool open 7.30 am-10 pm (it was big enough for us), friendly guests, close to eating venues, walking distance to Times Square, monorail and taxis always available.
Anita arranged our taxis to airport twice and looked after our luggage when required. Nothing too much trouble for Anita and Terri. I hope they will have a nice holiday soon!
We loved it and will definitely return.
We found Malaysia a great place to visit. The taxi coupon system is good, takes the worry out of overcharging. Food was fantastic. I ate all street food and all and stayed healthy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rent a room (starts from RM130 for single room) or the whole 4 bedroom house (starts from RM550). Sleeps up to 12 pax. Great for families or single travelers. All rooms with aircond and windows. Low density occupation ensures a comfortable stay. Close to Bukit Bintang, Jalan Alor, Twin Towers, Chinatown, Times Square, Little India. Taxis, Monorail and LRT stations nearby. 10mins from KL Sentral and Pudu Sentral. So easy and cheap to get around. We also have food tours, night market tours and cooking class. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sarang Galloway Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarang Galloway Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Sarang Galloway Bed And Breakfast