We stayed in the studio apartment in Casa Mutiara on the 13A floor for 1 week. It was fantastic with everything needed, great views of the city, & so close to the CBD. Anita greeted us & settled us in even though it was late. The apartment was very clean, comfortable, quiet, with good fast internet connection. The pool on the 20th floor was a welcome cool down after a day walking the streets seeing the many nearby sights. The Bukit Bintang was close but we thought very expensive. The street stalls & restaurants elsewhere were much cheaper & just as good, probably better. Public transport was easy once worked out. Daily breakfast was local fare brought in fresh each morning by Anita or Teri.
Would recommend this accommodation to anyone wanting a value for money, clean, comfy, central accommodation in KL. Owners Michael & Christina took us out for breakfast at Little India & showed us the sights around that area. Mary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rent a room (starts from RM130 for single room) or the whole 4 bedroom house (starts from RM550). Sleeps up to 12 pax. Great for families or single travelers. All rooms with aircond and windows. Low density occupation ensures a comfortable stay. Close to Bukit Bintang, Jalan Alor, Twin Towers, Chinatown, Times Square, Little India. Taxis, Monorail and LRT stations nearby. 10mins from KL Sentral and Pudu Sentral. So easy and cheap to get around. We also have food tours, night market tours and cooking class. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sarang Galloway Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarang Galloway Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Sarang Galloway Bed And Breakfast