Christina and Michael own some appartments in this big appartment house. I got a room at the 20something (25?) floor and stayed there for three nights in May 2014.
A few days earlier I stayed at Sarang rooms (see my review there) so this was my second stay at Sarangs after coming back from the Cameron Highlands.
As promised Anita brought my big luggage to the appartment which I left a Sarang rooms before starting to Cameron Highlands.
The appartment was again very clean with a small kitchen (including coffe machine) and a bathroom with a spacious shower.
In the morning Anita brought indian breakfast (which was very tasty) to the appartment. She opened the neighbour appartment (which wasn't occupied at that time) for me so I could have my breakfast there at the big table,
May be this is the only disadvantage for the appartment:
there is no table (and as far as I remember there was no fridge). This was not a problem to me because I was a solo traveller and could have taken my breakfast at the small chest of drawers too.
The private WiFi wasn't working but I could use the public WiFi of the appartment house which was somewhat fast (but as everyone should know not as secure as a private WiFi would have been).
Every evening I enjoyed the great view to Jalan Bukit Bintang from my window
There is a nice small pool area in the apprtment house for relaxing and cooling down (which I used) and a gym (which I didn't try).
Everything was safe and clean.
Location is near to Monorail and MRT and Jalang Bukit Bintang is in walking distance.
Anita was again very helpful and reliable.
If I come back to Kuala Lumpur I will definitly stay here again because I had a very good time at Sarangs Mutiara and Sarang Rooms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rent a room (starts from RM130 for single room) or the whole 4 bedroom house (starts from RM550). Sleeps up to 12 pax. Great for families or single travelers. All rooms with aircond and windows. Low density occupation ensures a comfortable stay. Close to Bukit Bintang, Jalan Alor, Twin Towers, Chinatown, Times Square, Little India. Taxis, Monorail and LRT stations nearby. 10mins from KL Sentral and Pudu Sentral. So easy and cheap to get around. We also have food tours, night market tours and cooking class. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sarang Galloway Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarang Galloway Bed And Breakfast
- Sarang Galloway Hotel Kuala Lumpur