We, a group of 7 people stayed at Sarang Galloway for three nights in June. It was a really fun experience and it felt like staying at a family members house. Anitha was there to greet us when we arrived and she showed and gave us maps for stuff to do around the city, and great advices as well.
The town house had 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and living room, it was very spacious. Everything you needed was there, and in the mornings Anitha came by with traditional breakfast. One morning we went with Christina (owner) to Little India for a traditional indian breakfast, it was a lot of fun! She also guided us through the city. Don't say no if you get this offer, it was great and good to have someone show you around.
Over all, this was a great experience and both Anitha and Christina are wonderful and helpful people. The house was clean and tidy and perfectly located, close to the restaurant street but yet on a calm and safe street. If I ever go back I'll definitely stay at Sarang again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rent a room (starts from RM130 for single room) or the whole 4 bedroom house (starts from RM550). Sleeps up to 12 pax. Great for families or single travelers. All rooms with aircond and windows. Low density occupation ensures a comfortable stay. Close to Bukit Bintang, Jalan Alor, Twin Towers, Chinatown, Times Square, Little India. Taxis, Monorail and LRT stations nearby. 10mins from KL Sentral and Pudu Sentral. So easy and cheap to get around. We also have food tours, night market tours and cooking class. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sarang Galloway Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarang Galloway Bed And Breakfast
- Sarang Galloway Hotel Kuala Lumpur