“CNY dinner”

Restoran Extra Super Tanker
Ranked #1,850 of 4,779 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Terrible service. Every dish served was about half an hour in between despite ordering a set menu !!

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located in a fairly new mall which is virtually a ghost town so before I went up to the restaurant, I was wondering why my dealer wanted to have dinner here...
But when I reach the restaurant.....it was FULL at 7:15pm.. the people in the restaurant is more than the people walking in the mall (no joke!!!)
Since it's nearing CNY, we had Lou Sang (raw fish salad) which is a tradition during CNY BUT it's my first time doing this before CNY.
All the food that was ordered was great.... I especially love the soup, vegetables, pork ribs and fried Nian Gao...
The food taste so fresh and the Chef cooked all the food perfectly.
What I also noticed is that all the price room ends with the number "88" which is very auspicious.
Definitely a place to dine for all occasions and hopefully I'll come back to this restaurant again.. the food is awesome

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Been to lots of Chinese restaurants in the West. Well, this one will give you a different experience altogether if you want it.
Service was good and the food was very interesting and delicious.
They moved from a previous location in Petaling Jaya and this setting is even more sumptuous and grand. Parking is also much better as it is located in a complex.