“it's a class 3 hotel, feels like 2”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of LEO Palace 1 Hotel

LEO Palace 1 Hotel
Ranked #271 of 340 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
“it's a class 3 hotel, feels like 2”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The rooms were old, i mean really old. The tv are only 9" which from the bed i couldn’t even hardly make out the characters on the screen. The rooms had some funny smell although it was a non smoking room it smells like some didn't observe the rules. Beds were ok, shower had hot water, not too bad. Breakfast only opened at 7.30am, so if you need to leave early like we did, we had to miss our b/fast. You will also need to pay a deposit of RM50 per room. If you’re tight on cash than this will do otherwise find another hotel.

Room Tip: non of the rooms are really good, totally different to the pictures advertise
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Terry R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Indonesia
Reviewed 8 September 2012

The reason that I booked here is because the place is very near Putra World Trade Center (PWTC). It is right accross Dewan Tun Razak I and around the hotel there are a lot of restaurant such as Restaurant Barakah. I like the breakfast here, complete and just like other Malay Food. I order the room 202 and it is big enough for two people.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank Ricky M
Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Reviewed 29 August 2012

i stayed in Leo palace with my GF two days and one night.Our room is big enough for both of us although not so comfortable.The bathroom fit for me to take a bath with my GF..Only the aircond not so cool.But overall i am satisfy but ok because of the rates.My suggestion the place needs renovation and upgrading.... :)

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mounting
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 23 June 2012

I stayed in Leo Palace with my husband for 3 days and 2 nights. Our room was shabby but actually the whole building is old. The toilet/bathroom of our room was so small that only one person can be in it at a time. The bed was not very comfortable and the sheets smelt like they've been burried in a closet for years. There was only one lift in the building and it's kinda slow as there are seven or eight levels in the hotel. Some receptionist were also not very helpful. As tourists, we were unsure how to get around and so I asked the receptionist how to get to Petronas Towers but he couldn't explain it to me, he just told me "go outside". Of course we have to go outside to get to where we want to go. To cut the long story short my husband and I had it to figure it ourselves. The area also feels unsafe and untidy. If I must say one good thing about this hotel is it's proximity to train station (PWTC) other than that I really can't think of anything else.
Overall, it was an ok stay. I supposed we get what we paid for.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank paslet18
Reviewed 13 June 2012

The place needs renovations. Lack of many things really. Although rhey have nice rooms and free breakfast buffet for two :)

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank BeachAtWork
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Basically, the room is quiet big and comfortable. My family and me have a pleasant stay in this hotel... One thing i would like to highlight is that, the moment we opened the room door, there was a kind of smell. Overall, this budget hotel is worth to stay....

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Reasonably good. Rooms tidy and staff helpful. Air conditioner useless though.

• Stayed January 2012