“Great service, clean and spacious room”
Review of Water Lily

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Water Lily
Ranked #68 of 351 Kuala Lumpur B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I stayed at Water lily bed and breakfast for one night. I was in a rush to find good accommodation that was close to LCCT airport as my flight was cancelled and I came across Water lily. When I rang Mike to confirm accommodation he was very helpful and also offered transportation service to and from the airport. My flight arrived 10 pm that night and he had no issues waiting around to pick me up. It eased my mind that I had someone to pick me up and drop me off to my accommodation in KL. The room was clean and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. I had a decent night sleep and in the morning, Mike laid out breakfast for me with fresh fruit, banana bread, toast, cereal, orange juice and coffee. He even offered me to make eggs on toast! He then drove me back to LCCT airport and I arrived on time. The trip from the airport to Water lily was approximately 20 minutes one way. I do recommend this place if you are looking for a bed and breakfast establishment.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 255068Maya
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I stayed at Waterlily twice on route to Europe and Australia. As I was flying early in the morning and arriving late at night wanted to be close to airport. Mike offers a transfer service and didn't have to worry at all about missing flights or dealing with Taxis...and going all the way into KL Centre.

The rooms are great, met Mike's lovely family too and really felt relaxed here. There should be more establishments like this one!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank DaveOz13
Reviewed 11 May 2011

A very pleasant B&B stopover between flights. Comfortable accomodation, large bedroom with ensuite. Great breakfast next morning. Only 30-40 minutes drive from LCCT.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends