Definitely recommend this hotel. It’s ideally feet for everyone who is in KL as a tourist.
1) Location is very good, course it’s in walking distance to Petronas towers & Suria shopping moll (5 min), KL Menara TV (15 min), Bukit Bentang (10 min), a Ramlee street with lots of bars and restaurants just across the corner; hop-on – hop-off bus station is also at Ramlee street just opposite the hotel (1 min). So it’s in the center of the city but still in the quite place.
2) They have almost all facilities you need in the hotel: a kitchen & iron in the room, self-service laundry, business-center where you can use fax or printer, gym, pool on the roof as well as a steamy room, sauna and hot jacuzzi. Small shop inside the hotel and 7-11 just in front of the door, free parking for all guests etc.
3) Rooms are quite spacious and nice, with panoramic windows, very clean, beds are just perfect. May be a bit basic, so do not expect any special design or smth.
4) You can get 10-15% discounts in nearest restaurants and bars (there is a list of them in every room).
What I didn’t about the hotel was their concierge service. They were not sure about sightseeing places location and it was almost impossible to find any places using their guidelines.
As a result: a perfect place both for business or leisure, may be not for romantic, because It’s about functionality and effectiveness, not about a beauty and romantic :)
Will definetely stay here again if I am in KL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically situated in the pulsing heart of the city centre, the latest buzz of the Golden Triangle stands at an impressive 30 floors tall with 314 rooms and an amazing sky pool with a spectacular view of Menara Kuala Lumpur.With convenience at their very finger tips, guests can relax in the comforts of their apartment which are furnished with King-sized beds replete with the softest linen, clear window-paneled en-suite bathroom with a view of the room for that spacious feel and luxurious Peter Thomas Roth bathroom amenities, a kitchenette with complete kitchen amenities, individually controlled air conditioning, electronic ceiling fans and of course, LCD TVs, a DVD-enabled audio system and a home theater system complete with an iPod dock and USB hub.With a choice between chic spacious studios, one-and-two-bedroom serviced residence, business-centric SOHO units and extravagant penthouse; Fraser Place has been the preferred home-away-from -home for many travelers. As we continue to provide both comfort and bespoke services to all our guests, we stay true to the Frasers Hospitality tagline of 'Sincerely Fraser'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur