“Excellent stay”

D-Villa Residence Hotel
Ranked #159 of 346 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were travelling from Penang & it made our trip end perfectly here in KL. Our room had a kitchenette, a small living area, the toilet was as big as the bedroom. Linen fresh & crisp, furniture comfy & delightful. Corridors adorned with Chinese antiques.

Excellent service. Staff was courteous & attentive, never kept us waiting. Food was simply amazing.

Would recommend this to anyone, especially families.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amali R
There are newer reviews for D-Villa Residence Hotel

Reviewed 16 March 2014

hi im mrs. san juan i have a booking there on may 5 to 9 2014 with my family. i really hope that the room i booked a 2 bedroom suite is clean and furniture's are updated. i wrote this review because i dont know where to contact you. i really do hope that we are going to have a pleasant stay,

thanks!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2014

The plus point of this hotel is its staff. They were all friendly, helpful and quick to attend to calls for assistance. I stayed at one of the apartments during my recent trip to Kuala Lumpur. The kitchenette has a stove that does not work and there are very limited TV channels to watch.

The free LAN access in the room and the free Wi-Fi at the lobby do not work very well.

When I went to the pool for a swim, I noticed there were cigarette butts littered all over the place. What was surprising was some of the tiles at one end of the pool was removed. Though it was cordoned off from guests but some of the broken tiles were found at the bottom of the pool. The toilets at the pool area need to be cleaned frequently. I could smell the stench on my way to the pool.

There is no lift from the car park to the hotel. If you have heavy luggage, you may call the hotel to ask assistance.

I like the room, it is quite spacious and clean. Breakfast was not too bad either, mostly Asian fare.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank KimberleeSingapore
DVillaResidence, Public Relations Manager at D-Villa Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for writing about it. We do hope that you will stay with us again.
However, we will definitely highlight your concerns to our management and improve what we were lacking. I sincerely hope that this will not deter you from patronizing D-Villa Residence again.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Helpful staff, comfortable room. Helpful staff. The breakfast a bit brief but was okay. The room has great view. I can play hide and seek with my nephew inside. It was a 2 rooms apartment. For improvement is parking for hotel guest have no lift access. Not very convenience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DVillaResidence, Public Relations Manager at D-Villa Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Like most, I chose D-Villa Residence Hotel because of it's proximity to the Thai embassy and upon the recommendation of a colleague. I didn't realize when booking that there was an Indonesian national holiday that would delay my visa pick up by a day, extending my trip without a booking. Rather than take advantage of the situation and charge me the walk-in rate, D-Villa gave me nearly the same rate for the additional night and even upgraded my room. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Hotel to my friends and colleagues and will stay there next time I'm in KL.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank supadrai

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I have just returned,from a 2 night stay at the villa residence,having know about this hotel and it's proximity to the Thai consulate. And is within touching distance.
The rooms are clean and tidy and where adequate for my needs, a restaurant on site and a pizza palour.The staff where good and helpful overall a good choice, supermarkets and shops within walking distance, and a bar restaurant at another, i walked from ampamg park light railway station which takes 10 minutes,and you can connect from here all over the city,for your sight seeing requirements. Overall 9 out of 10 from me .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank franktheshoe
DVillaResidence, Public Relations Manager at D-Villa Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We were three guys going to KL for the Moto GP so needed either 3 rooms or an apartment. D-Villa solved the problem with a 2 bedroom apartment which was fully self contained, very roomy and very clean. The furnishings were a little dated but clean & comfortable. The beds were extremely comfortable. There is a 24 hour front desk and the few times we needed something they were fast and efficient. The room came with breakfast included which was a great selection of local and western food. We stayed for 6 nights at a total cost of A$573 incl. breakfast for 3!
Great value. We were only a $3 cab fare from the Towers or Bin Tang Walk (BB Plaza)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends