Hotel YY38
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$80
US$63
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$151
US$116
Hotels.com
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$163
US$102
US$100
US$77
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$96
US$82
  • Restaurant
US$72
US$68
US$218
US$166
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I was very disappointed with this hotel. Gave it 2 stars for location and security at night. It's walking distance to Bukit Bintang shopping/eating area). At check-in the staff tried hard to give us smoking rooms. At our reservation, we requested non-smoking rooms. After a period of discussing if the hotel would be responsible for any of my health related issues, the staff finally gave us 2 non-smoking rooms. The rooms have basic minimum necessities. Stains are on the sheets. Towels with holes. Walls are dirty. No a/c in the hallway. Can only get wifi if you step out of the rooms (hallway or reception area). When I returned to KL, I spent a few more dollars to stay at Alpha Genesis Hotel across the street (a better choice if you can afford a few more dollars!)

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2012 via mobile

Pros
Nice & simple lobby
Good staff
Good security
Near to convenience store
Near to cheap food eg ramly burger & kedai mamak
Room is minimal
Near to durian stall

Cons
Hard to find the area
Abit far from bkt bintang area
Very dark alley/passageway to the hotel
Dirty bed sheet
Small room
Black stain in toilet

Overall a good cheap hotel. U get what u pay

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank NurainZolkiple
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I was there on a business trip, all I want is a comfy room to go back to after work. But all I get was stained bedsheets, stained towel, stained pillow case, stained floor mat, stained everything... They did not provide safety deposit box inside the room, you have to pay a deposit of RM200 for a deposit box in their security room and it is very inconvenient. Their housekeeping staffs are all men and they wore shoes inside the room, walking all over, leaving shoe stains! Unbelievably bad experience! I complained to the owner, and he insisted to come to my room when I said the room is dirty, after he saw the bedsheets and floor mats, he replied "this is not dirty, it's stain, I believe you have cleanliness related phobia". Wow, "great" excuses and "great" manners! This is my first time and certainly my last! My advice, if you like a hotel with the creativity of theme "stained room", you can definitely try there!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Alexis719
Reviewed 20 April 2012

great location, near to night life area also food center and Mall yet not noisy. More special decor room available with special price but since i'm just looking for clean place to rest, so i just choose a simple room without any special decor.

Even-though the hotel itself is in good location, but if you come using metro it will be a quiet long way to walk as specially if you bring big suitcase.

Room Tip: Since it is near to night life area, you can request them to put you in upper level room, so it is more quiet and you can rest well.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank 311y
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I was just checked out yesterday, but I'm not satisfied with the way they are handling complaint. I'm the person who los the money inside the room but the person in charge was ended up the problem with the sentence 'May be you misplaced your money somewhere else, try to remember.' I'm 100% sure that my money was lost inside the room! I do advice traveller that have to careful with your money any time.

• Stayed: March 2012