“Amazing ”

DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #23 of 350 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

My Husband i stayed at the hotel for a short holiday, we arrived early in the morning so the reception was completely empty check in was really quick hotel was amazing nice and clean we were on a high level with a nice view. KLCC was 10mins away it was nice and cool to walk in the evenings. Down side were the lefts two were out of service but overall completely slow. Room service was great. If i visit Malaysia again i would mostly likely stay at double tree again location was the main highlight.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Hanooy H,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you had taste our warm & caring service and you found our location to your liking. I have noted your comments regarding the lifts and I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are continuing to work with the team to improve all areas of service.

Regards Ian Barrow, General Manager.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,520)

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My Family and I have a very plesant stay in this wonderful hotel,the staff in the Hotel is very friendly and very helpful , We will difinietly come back and stay this hotel, Keep up the wonderful job.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Eddie Lim,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you had taste our warm & caring service I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree cookie. I hope to be able to welcome you and your family back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

A lovely hotel to stay in. Overall a great stay. Very clean, great amenities. I would recommend staying on the executive floor as the use of the executive lounge is invaluable with great coffee and even better views.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Martin R,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you had taste our warm & caring service and you found our Executive Lounge facilities to your liking. I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree cookie, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

In case you like some freebies, the hotel does give u free cookies upon checking in. And it was delicious. The room was great especially the lighting and ambience. Went for a short one night stay over in kl and this hotel did not dissapoint me

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear LeeLung,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you had taste our warm & caring service along with our famous DoubleTree cookie at check-in. I hope to be able to welcome you both back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Spent two nights here on a business trip. The rooms were quiet, spacious and most comfortable. All staff were courteous and helpful. Breakfast offered a comprehensive selection to suit all tastes. Between the hotel and the Mall below, there is a varied selection of restaurants available.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Colin C

Dear Colin C,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you had taste our warm & caring service and you found our property to your liking. I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree cookie, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the hotel staffs for making me feel really good at this hotel. I brought my girlfriend along for our birthday celebration and she was really glad that I have made a wise choice of choosing this hotel. The buffet was so great that the speciality of the buffet is to promote different cuisines from different countries and they all really taste good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Jackie24593,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you had taste our warm & caring service and you found our signature restaurant - Makan Kitchen to your liking. I trust you both also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree cookie, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I first stayed at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur in May 2013. When my parents wanted to visit KL last week, DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur immediately came to my mind. And, I did not regret my decision. My parents loved it and had a great time staying in this hotel. The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. The ambience at the lobby made us felt very welcomed! The room, needless to say, was cosy and clean. The bed is very comfortable except for the pillows which were too soft. The staff at the concierge was very patient and offered sound advice when I enquired about getting around the city. He also gave additional info on the places that we wanted to go.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear iluvmocha,

Thank you for staying with us, and I appreciate the feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you & your family had taste our warm & caring service and you found our property facilities to your liking. We are continuing to work with the team to improve all areas of service.

I hope you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree cookie, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!