“Fabulous views of Kuala Lumpur”
Review of Junes Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kuala Lumpur
Junes Apartments
Abuja, Nigeria
“Fabulous views of Kuala Lumpur”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We had a great week staying at Junes Apartment. We were met at the airport by Peter and he was extremely helpful - nothing was too much trouble. Peter gave us a tour of the local area and then showed us around the apartment. The apartment had everything you could need and we soon felt at home. The pools were fabulous and our 2 sons wanted to swim everyday. The park surrounding the complex is lovely and it's a nice stroll to get to the nearest train station, we did this several times but by the middle of the week we were just using taxis as they were so cheap. The views from the apartment are pretty awesome, especially watching the lightening storms at night. Peter's self produced guide of things to do (with few maps) was great and I carried it with me everyday (instead of my Lonely Planet). Thanks Peter and June.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Baku, Azerbaijan
Reviewed 6 November 2013

As a group of 7 adults, we were quite concerned about finding a place that can accommodate the full group. Luckily, I came across Junes Apartments and Peter provided prompt and informative replies to all my inquiries both before and during our trip.

Despite being quite a distance from downtown, the view and surrounding area more than make up for the drive! The condominium is well maintained and tight security is available 24/7.

I would highly recommend a stay at Junes especially if you are a big group looking to stay together away from the bustle of downtown!! Thank you Peter for all the assistance!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Muscat, Oman
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We have booked online after searching for sometime for a good apartment to accommodate a family of 7, five adults and two kids. I found the June's apartment and after reading the reviews I knew that I got the right place, Peter (the owner) gave a prompt reply to our enquiries and instant confirmation on the booking too.
Just like shown in the pictures the apartment is beautiful, neat and spacious, surrounded by beutiful gardens with swiming pools, a pond with ducks (our two kids favorite spot ).
A fully equipped kitchen is there which made simple meals preparation easy whenever we felt like cooking, though most of the time we use to buy meals from the eateries located at walking distance from the condo.
A fresh fruit market that sells fruit and vegetables is also at a walking distance, where we got all that we needed.
We had twice visited KL staying in hotels, but this time staying at This place has made our holidays more enjoyable compared to our previous visits.
Thank you Peter for all the assistance you offered during our stay, you have made our stay comfortable feeling just like at home.
We will definitely come back again to stay in June's if we will have a chance to visit KL again.

Najat & family.

Room Tip: We stayed at the 13th floor it was quiet and peaceful, plus we had beautiful views from the two balc...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 22 August 2013

By Tony C form Perth Western Australia

After almost 12 months of working seven days a week I needed a break. A friend told me about Junes Apartment and I made the initial inquiry by email. Peter's reply was prompt, comprehensive and helpful. This characterised everything about the service at Junes. I found the rooms very clean and comfortable. They are spacious and modern and have all the conveniences one needs. The views are spectacular. I found the apartment conveniently located and transport to everything I needed was easy and cheap. That said, I found there was more than enough to explore and discover even just within walking distance of Junes Apartments. The gardens are inspiring and a credit to those who tend it. I found the security to be without fault and the guards respectful and helpful. The pool is fantastic and an early morning swim just what I needed to get the day off to a good start.

Peter's advice as to places to shop at and as to the best local restaurants and markets exactly what I needed as I was unfamiliar with KL.

I would highly recommend Junes, and will most certainly be staying there the next time I visit KL.

Tony

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Tony C
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed in June apartment for 8 days in July. We had the best time. The view of the city is to die for. We would like to thank Peter and June for their exceptional service. We will certainly recommend this property to out friend and family. We went to the fresh fruit market everyday (including fish and meat) and Monday night market and the Hawker place to have dimsum and tropical fruits. We will come back whenever we have a chance in KL in the future . Too many good things to list here, you guys must try it out.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Melbournian255100
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

It's all been said, so just to reiterate this lives up to the trip advisor reviews. My daughter found this after googling places to stay in KL and we knew it would be perfect. We can't believe the price for such a large apartment with balconies giving 180 deg views to the entire north of KL, set in a huge private park (an old golf course) which you can jog round or just head to the swing chairs for a gentle rest. Peter gave us a great personal welcome and tour of the complex, and then dropped us at a local restaurant as we were late arriving. The next day he showed us the best places to get things we needed in the shopping mall across the road. There's probably nothing he doesn't know about how KL works, much of which is summarised in the folder in the apartment. It is fair to say there is no problem that you have that couldnt be solved.

My family of keen swimmers made maximum use of the pool complex on the amazing level 3 podium, a private area of pools, playground, maze and gym while I was at a conference. The best bit of the stay for me was sitting in the breeze on the balcony with the sunrise over the mountains, and watching electric storms chasing over the hills with the lights of Genting floating in the air. The views are stunning.

We used taxis to get around, though the rail station to KL Sentral is a lovely 10 min walk through the park. You might find it harder to manage if you couldn't walk the 200m out to the road, as you would have to rely on booking taxis to come to the complex itself. The executive taxis (thats the ones with lights and brakes) dont have radio control and if there are 5 of you it can be a bit random trying to find a MaxiTaxi, though you could just take 2 half price blue taxis. Peter organised an excellent driver Jake for a trip and this was really useful to do to fill time between check out and our bus back to Singapore.

The mostly Gurka guards on the Maple complex are incredibly friendly, though clearly very careful with security they were never officious or patronising, something that was a culture shock coming from the UK. My 9 year old wants to go back to KL just because she sensed that in general people were genuinely considerate and friendly, respectful of each other and helpful. While the traffic is a nightmare we didnt witness temper tantrums and aggression in the way that is so common in the UK now. We tried to take reasonable precautions over crime and Peter gave us a few helpful tips as well.

If /when we head back to KL we will certainly book back in, there's a lot left to see and with a few more days might even be able to sort the local bus timetables out!

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Andy W
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 6 July 2013

This was our first overseas holiday as a family of 4 (2y/o and 4y/o) and staying at Junes made it so much more comfortable and homey than I ever anticipated. The apartment was just right with the space to keep the kids occupied and happy as well as plenty of DVDs to watch (although my only small complaint would be that the TV/DVD system was way too complicated and convoluted - but Peter is more than happy to come and help). We loved swimming in all three pools and my sons loved the little wading pool.
Even though by KL standards 6km out of the city was too far ( some taxi drivers refused to take us back or didn't know where it was located) for us it was fine as we tended to not want to go back and forth into the city. The view from the apartment was fabulous from that distance. And the lush green park surrounding was better than a busy congested city street.

Peter was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Our bag failed to arrive so he took my husband out in the evening to buy essentials. He was always around to ask questions and give suggestions.

Overall, I would highly recommend this apartment for any family wanting to have a holiday where you can come back and really relax and feel totally at home.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family