All reviewswashing machinerooftop poolserviced apartmentliving roomone bedroom apartmentwalk in wardrobebedroom premierpetronas towersapartment hotelwell equipped kitchenkids poolrestaurant downstairsshuttle servicebreakfast is serveddining tablehome away from homemetro station
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We - a family of 5 - rented a 3 bedroom apartment. They are clean and moderns with all amenities. The bedrooms are large with plenty of cupboard space and comfortable beds. The kitchen is well appointed and have all necessary appliances. The included breakfast is in the restaurant next door (still part of the complex).
The hotel is in a central part of town with easy access to many attractions and shopping.
We used a driver with a clean modern van to take us on tours and drive us across the country to Club Med (took about 4 hours and much easier than flying). Would highly recommend doing the same.
We pre-booked the twin towers visit through Andrew - who has been mentioned by other people. He got us the time and day we wanted without having to queue up.
The hotel pool on the roof is great and a good escape from the local heat.
Overall great service and would happily go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This is certainly a place I would not be shy to bring friends along for a party or a girl to show her how cool I was (haha!).

The apartments, even the standard one I stayed in, was pimped out. It was a large 3 bedroom apartment, decent sized dining table, kitchen and laundry facilities in room. It had a large LCD TV, a funky rug and sound system!

Soundproofing was excellent, it had a master bedroom with en suite bathroom. The bath tub had a to-die-for view of the KL towers!!

Rooftop pool, clean, decent sized with sun bathing beds. Again, view to die for. Photos were taken - many of them.

Gym was international class and had a nice relaxation garden area on the same rooftop.

Staff spoke fluent english, weer very professional - almost like I was meeting business people!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Don't get me wrong, this is a great hotel, but it just wasn't for me!

I wanted to do the same as last year, go out with a bang, and enjoy a good hotel for the last night(s), so I actually went over my budget to book this hotel.

With this in mind, I found that what you get back not really worth it. This is purely a place for people staying longer and need a serviced apartment, not a hotel.

I though I might enjoy those big rooms that look like a suite. They are really big and full of amenities. Just the pillows were not that good in my opinion.

What really kills it for me, is the breakfast. I knew it was outsourced, and is right next door, but that place shouldn't cater for such a hotel:

We got seated at dirty tables (both days), there was always something missing and you had to ask the staff who was just kidding around with each other, there is (compared with other hotels) not a lot of choice (though the quality is good).

Plus when you already had to wait 5 times 5 minutes (because they were out of plates, out of glasses, out of orange juice, out of croissants and out of cheese) and they are coming at your table to make advertisement for their special event in the evening, and remind you 20 minutes ahead of closing time: "last call", it really annoys me to have such a service in the morning.

Staff of the hotel was great though. Needed some special things, and they knew exactly where to find it!

If next time I come, I'm on business and stay longer, I will definitely choose this hotel, but not for short leisure stays...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stayed in this serviced apartment for 7 months this year on business and also for the same period last year. We had a 2 bed-room, 2 bathroom corner flat facing the Petronas Towers. The apartment is very well designed providing a modern living environment with all facilities from washing machine, fully equipped kitchen to DVD player and music system thus ensuring a comfortable stay for up to 4 people. There is a large TV screen in the lounge and a smaller one in the main bedroom. The staff members are extremely friendly, helpful and efficient. Any maintenance issues are almost instantaneously resolved. The location of the hotel is very convenient with Petronas Towers and adjacent offices all within easy walking distance which is important to avoid the rush-hour traffic. Below the hotel is a restaurant and pub offering good and reasonably priced Western and Asian meals including happy hour wine & beer. Breakfast is included in the room charge and also served at the restaurant. Internet access is also free but, sadly, can be slow. There is a nice infinity pool, jacuzzi and small gym on the roof. I can definitely recommend this serviced apartment and will stay there next year again.

Room Tip: I think rooms on the upper floors, say from floor 16 upwards should be preferable as farther away from street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Clean & new contemporary apartment! Location wise is not really convenience as little bit far by walking to crowded area but it wasn't far by taxi or car.
The room had full facilitate with a clean kitchen, full kitchenware, a big 2 door fridge, a washing machine (didn't use it), and a wide dining table!
Most of all, the room, bed, floor, toilet is clean as we didn't expect an apartment can be this clean like a hotel.
The living room had a clean and comfort carpet but the rug threat was falling around the floor...
There is 2 bath room and the master room bath tub was fantastic!
There is not much view from the window maybe our room direction wasn't right.
We're late to the breakfast and the there is not much food left.
Room service was good and efficient!
Carpark was complimented free for only 1 car but extra car can request for flat rate at RM10 per day.
The roof top swimming was fantastic with a great view of KL city and the gym room was full facilitate!
Overall for the 3 room apartment, in between value and quality, this will be the best choice! (anyway, i still think it's too pricey~!)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends