Our family stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment for a couple of nights mid July on our way home, this was our second stay at the Somerset and it was just as good this time as previous (18 months prior)
The hotel was just as comfortable and and service from the staff made sure we will return.
- Apartment was spaceous, clean and well serviced
- Rooftop Pool was a nice way to cool off and relax
- Location is quiet and central enough to all shopping and attractions
- Service and staff were curteous and helpfull
- Security, we felt safe and secure, the small touches like the doorman handing us a taxi info chit when we had a taxi made it feel that way
Breakfast was via a voucher for the restaurant attached, this was a bit disappointing, there was not too much to choose from but we were not there for the breakfast
All in all we would stay there whenever in KL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the prestigious Embassy Row, Somerset Ampang offers stylish accommodation and unrivalled city views of the Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Its prime location provides quick access to the city's business, shopping and entertainment district, marked by Jalan Ampang, JAlan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Tun Razak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Ampang Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Ampang Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur