“Batu Caves / Cameron Highlands & Firefly tours”

MM Adventure Travel and Discovery
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the beauty of multi-cultural Malaysia with our friendly local guides who exhibit Quality, Uniqueness, Fun, Personal Experience and a Personalized touch with a Unique Selling Point (USP), as the eyes of Malaysia. Our guides are fluent English speakers and competent/experienced drivers / guides who will be able to show you all the Hidden Treasures of Malaysia. And beware of those who copied our website word for word, check their term and conditions / itinerary (text), it's same as ours....................
“Batu Caves / Cameron Highlands & Firefly tours”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We had a great time. Shaan was a great guide and his local knowledge and experience was invaluable. My wife and I were treated very well and enjoyed every part of the trip. I'm very happy that we chose this tour and we would highly recommend this tour to our family and friends.

Thanks Shaan and it was nice to meet you Michael.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

• Hungarian first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“2 amazing days in Taman Negara”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

MM Adventure tours are really great. We spent 2 days in Taman Negara which was really perfect.
If you have limited time and want to see and experience lots of things.
Then you need to choose MM adventure tours. ı want to special thanks to Guna, which was our driver. He showed us various things and make us eat real local food.Thanks again

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Batu Caves, Cameron Highlands, Fireflies and so much more”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Michael, our guide and owner of the company made this a fabulous trip. In addition to the caves, Highlands and fireflies we visited different traditional Malay villages, saw rubber being tapped from the tree, basket weaving and spent a memorable time with the leaf money's feeding from our hand and sitting on our shoulders. Food throughout was excellent. Michael chose for us and we had tastings of street food, local fruit including the smelly durian fruit, strawberry tea, an amazing banana leaf curry, in fact much more food than we were expecting, all part of the package, you will not go hungry. This was not just a trip to the Highlands, it was a journey through Malay life and cuisine. Don't be put off by the quirky booking process, it's just Michael trying to make sure he has everything in place for your trip. It seemed expensive when we booked, but it was our personal tour, just my wife and I, and worth every Ringet. Book it, do it.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank liz c
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Stunning places and a foodie's paradise”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This has definitely been one of the highlight of our honeymoon. We did a private two days trip including Batu Caves, Cameron Highlands & Fireflies Sanctuary. We especially recommend Cameron Highlands to everyone visiting Malaysia. The river boat ride along the fireflies too, which I would describe as a magic experience.
Micheal, our guide, has been professional, entertaining and helpful. We told him that we love to try and discover local food when travelling: based on that, he rearranged part of the trip and took us to restaurants and market stalls where only locals eat! We dig the local delicacies and enjoyed each bit of it. Thanks Michael!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank emiravasi
Edmonton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cameron Highlands Tour ... during Eid holiday weekend.”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My tour was excellent! Shaan was an excellent tour guide; he cracking some lame jokes (hehe) and answered my random questions.. He was nice enough to be my photographer for the day. He was very accommodating, on time for pick up, and he managed to get us out of a traffic jam on the highway. It took 6 hours to get to the tea plantations but it was well worth the wait.

Next time I come to KL, I'll bring my family and will make sure to book other tours with MMadventure!

Thanks Shaan!