Open today: 11:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Theme Park in Kuala Lumpur

The rides are not so scary but need maintenance for certain rides. Suitable for person of all ages... read more

Reviewed 6 June 2020
AdiFarhann
Penang Island, Malaysia
via mobile
fun time

Was good value great roller coaster but not alot of others prob suits the younger kids better but... read more

Reviewed 12 February 2020

from US$34.00
from US$13.00
from US$16.20
More Info
All reviews roller coaster bumper cars older kids all ages bikes malaysia
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

We look over the mall with 14 floor
Many shop inside, and found the theme park at 5th floor
The ticket bit expensive we spend only for ticket around RM 280 for 3 adult and 1 kid
The staff informed that some area having additional charge
There are wall climbing which is interested for kids
So far we enjoy especially our son
He love to explore all area inside the park...
And roller coaster need to have more route

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 9 June 2019

It’s one of those parks that you want to AVOID. (Most) staffs are rude & unfriendly, no smiles. Some rides need additional payment. Had one of the worst rock climbing experience - as the staff was not only rude but also non-instructive, expecting us to know how to climb & descent. One word: BAD. Two words: REALLY BAD. I would suggest you donate the money for a greater cause. Cheers!

Date of experience: June 2019
5  Thank SetiawanB
Reviewed 3 June 2019

Great place for shopping . It also has lot of choices for food and snacks. I think must visit place for the tourists.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2019

This is one of the biggest malls. Has something for all ages. It has Kids play zone, shopping arena and also houses movie theatre. Disappointing was it does not have 4d cinema. A lot of food options within.

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank MadhuPartani
Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

Okay this is clearly designed for kids, i get that and at £15 for entry I decided it wasn't worth it for the novelty of going on the big roller coaster in a shopping mall. However, the bloke outside that said I could go on the coaster and it goes round three times and for that it was 50myr. My arm was twisted.

The place has an empty eery almost horror film esque feel to it in that the few people there, whether visitors or staff all seem very depressed and clearly not having fun.

The coaster should be much better than it was, you get 2 corkscrews and a loop, fair play but it dribbles round the track and you get about 15 seconds of actual action. A bit like the Mrs on valentine's night! It finishes as soon as it's starts

Coming off there was an e-refund kiosk. I asked what it was for. The lady said it's for unused credits for rides. I said "great, I've only been on once can I get a refund for my other two?", "No, it's not that sort of refund" came the reply.

The place could be fun but it's so devoid of atmos your money would be better spent elsewhere. The ride itself is a disappointment so if like me you like a go on a rollercoaster, don't bother with this. It's not worth it

Date of experience: April 2019