“Good food and service..”
Review of teeq brasserie - CLOSED

teeq brasserie
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Reviewed In "flavours" Magazine Jan/feb 2010 Edition, Published By Star Publications
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My partner and I celebrate our anniversary there .. the environment was nice and comfortable... there indoor and outdoor .. for fine dining indoor is more suitable place.. more peace and with aircond.. outdoor is a place for a group of buddies to chill together with a wine and good music... quite warm if in evening ..
The food was nice.. We ordered set menu with RM69 per person. My partner ordered salmon sioyaki as a appetizer.. it was amazing.. the best appetizer we ever had !! superb !! It was half cooked together with wasabi anglise, maldon sea salt and cherry tomatoes. Must try menu. We also ordered forest mushroom soup.. For main course we had pan seared sea bass with mashed potatoes, sauté mushroom and garlic butter beure blanc.. again..it not disappointed us.. the taste was good and not overcooked. For dessert we had warm New York brownies with traditional whip cream and berries caulis... it was amazing.. the hot brownies is truly matching together with cappuccino ice cream.. not only melt in your tongue but melt in your heart too.. overall, the dining was amazing.. not disappointed us to choosing this place to celebrate our anniversary.. :)

1  Thank meilina0107

Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

Been there with my friends to hang out to try roof top teeq, as we reach there the service guy been polite to us, giving the menu and beverages menu as well. Quite sometimes waiting as one of my friends raise up her hand for the order and when the waiter guy come ask us to wait a while waiting somebody to take the order. Ok we wait until order ready to be taken, funny part is as we order the food and the guy just left and we call him back for drinks he can say the water will be coming? Haha Yes water from the jar come to our glasses so its good and its free.. nice place to hang out and the food amazing especially the cod fish melt in the mouth, well the cook or the chef is skillfully train I think. come with simple dish good presentation not to big portion as other places we've been. the pastas, chicken burger damn not over cooked just nice, but well we would order some beer or wine pair with the lovely food but the waiter only provide us water its ok we enjoyed our self there meet much.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

went there with a "good roof view" expectation. It was disappointed me as the view is blocked by the bamboo decoration outside the window. I purposely booked window seat but at last it prove not much different. You can't enjoy the view as at other roof bar. However, the service is good, and the food is good too with reasonable price. There is live band, and the environment is quite romantic.

1  Thank klsw82
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I never seen a sofa that dirty before. When the waiter brought us there I felt reluctant to sit on it...: / The service is poor. Ha...But the food surprisingly good.
Sorry to say that I'll never go again cause I don't want to sit on their sofa again!

Reviewed 4 October 2012

The most delectable fillet steak in KL. Perfectly cooked medium rare. Served with creamiest mash and crunchy vegetables. Only patrons for the night. Felt like I had hired the place out just for the two of us. Great service too. Been here before, so am a repeat customer. It is hard to find but you won't be disappointed. Go through the new H and M and up to the top floor in Lot 10. Alsoon Friday and Saturday the adjacent nightclub, Rootz is where the funky crowd hang out. So go for a dinner and dance afterwards!