I stay there for 2 days 1 night. Overall, it is average and I'm not very satisfy with their service during my check out.
It is near to monorail and putra LRT station, but the Kl are very imfamilliar with this hotel. On my 1st day to check in the hotel, I've been searching for the hotel. And I've ask many shops, no one have ever heard about IBIZ, so end up, I carry my luggage an like a fool walkin around. I called to the reception and ask for direction, se can't even give me a clear instruction on how to get there. End up, she told me to get a taxi, and ask him drop me at the nearest hospital
2) I reach the hotel, check in. When get into my room, one of the bed's shaking and the leg is broken. Te whole night with the bed shaking. The sink was also shaking, and the annoying sound when we use the sink (housekeeping people never noticed this issue and repair immediately?)
3) The reception never inform that the breakfast in morning is free to eat. Other hotel I we are entitle of breakfast, they will give us voucher and inform. But during my check in, reception never inform anything. The second morning, my hubby saw many people at the lobby eating breakfast then only ask the reception and she only reply that we can eat.
4) The last and the most unhappy thing is that I ask the reception to call for a taxi. And she did call but she can't get so she ask another man to help. That uncle try to kon my money! He get a taxi and told me to pay the cab rm20 after I get into it. Excuse me, do u know I can report this situation? According the the regulations, is a must for all taxis to follow meter! This taxi dot even reach already told me to pay rm20. I took a cab last midnighte to hotel only rm8.80. Now in noon, not even midnight, how can it be more expensive?
No matter how new is the place, if the service is so terrible, I think not advisable to go. And I will never return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibiz Hotel is a new hotel group. Our 1st outlet is in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city. Everything can be found at nearby attraction from leisure to business. Our very 1st hotel has 60 rooms in total equipped with free wifi, massage shower system, comfortable bed, satellite television program, 24 hours business center for your business services needs, 24 hours room service, and 24 hours restaurant. Additional services will be massage, hair care, manicure and pedicure, transportation and etc. LRT just right walking distance from our hotel for your travelling within Kuala Lumpur city at your convenience. We will do our very best to fulfill all your needs and wants so…enjoy staying at home… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibiz Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.