“good arabic food”
Review of Babylon KL

Babylon KL
Ranked #2,018 of 4,287 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 25 August 2013

this one is good for lunch when i am in what is been called by
tourist Arab st
some timesi the food and service not bad

2  Thank bnghanem
There are newer reviews for Babylon KL

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Very good Middle East restaurant with a lot of varieties , Fresh cooked food, very good service, friendly staff, traditional food, high quality ingredients used to cook food, very tasty... Must try in Bukit Bintang area, really enjoy our meal there.......

Reviewed 3 April 2013

I ate a couple of times at the Babylon and it was ok service un trying to order delivery to my hotel. The first time I rang the guy told me he couldn't deliver as he didn't know the hotel (Park Royal 200 metres away) and then the phone cut out. The second call he said he would do it, took my order and hung up before I could give him my room number. The third call the same gentleman said he did'nt have my order and could I call in 10 minutes so someone else could do it
JOKE.......will never go back and reccommend you dont either

Reviewed 20 July 2011

This restaurant in on a row of Arabic/Middle Eastern restaurants near the Pavilion shopping centre.

The service is mostly indifferent. The manager sat down at a table next to me and had a vry loud business meeting with an acquaintance.

I had the chicken and lamb kebab with rice and some bread. The lamb and chicken were ok, but the amount was pretty stingy. The food also came with a side of baked beans. I found this really weird ( though if this is a middle eastern tradition, then I am wrong to be surprised.)

This including a drink was around 35 RM, which I think wasn't good value.

3  Thank Dan C