The Residences @ Swiss-Garden Hotel & Residences Kuala Lumpur
Swiss-Garden Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Restaurant
Corona Inn(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Golden Palace Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Breakfast included
V'La Garden Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Simms Boutique Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
D'or Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
All reviewsjalan alornorth towerbedroom apartmentfamous food streetswimming poolliving areaberjaya times squaredining tablesingle bedthe wi fibukit bintang areahigher floorlate checkfront officepublic transportmonorail stationgym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Rooms were not clean. Couch had stains and carpet was not vacuumed. Hair all over in bathrooms and lounge rooms. Bathroom was filthy. Saw 2 other rooms and they were all in the same condition. I ended up checking out and losing my money. Not impressed at all.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Marmarita85
Reviewed 27 June 2014

5 star hotel ?even 4?you must be joking!!!!!we arrived at 12 but there was no room available ! how could this happen as we booked it beforehand?we were told we had to wait for 2 hours so we put our luggage in storage room & headed for the restaurant .we were so tired but we had to wait.after 2 hours our room in residences north tower was ready but they couldn't find our luggage to send up!calling too many times at last we got our luggage after 3 hours.we decided to get ready & go out but there was another new problem;the safety box was out of order !!! we called room service,reception,.... & there was no answer!It took 3 days calling & requesting until they changed the safety box!!!!twice I took a shower & when I looked for the towel there was no towel there . Their answer was that they were too busy & they forgot to put the new towels.I really regret my stay in this hotel & I warn you not to choose it!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank atefeh a
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We had a booking through booking.com to stay at the hotel (not the residence) but when arrived they said there are no rooms available and so they upgraded us to the residence free of charge.

We stayed in the North Tower. The apartment was very nice with lot of space. Clean and has all the necessary furnishing. A kitchen, hall, bedroom, dressing room and a bathroom.

It is well located downtown, not far from KLCC and you can also take any of the three free shuttle buses that leaves to KLCC. You can walk or take the bus to china town or also take the free shuttle bus at 8:00 pm. Within walking distance from Berjaya shopping mall and from street shopping area and chinese restaurant.

Nice view from our room, we could see the twin towers of Petronas. Our booking included breakfast at the t@ste restaurant on the 6th floor. The food was ok, not much varieties but not too bad though.

If you have kids, there is some kids play area on the 6th floor, same as the t@aste restaurant, the swimming pool and the gymnasium.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Booked through Booking.com in Dec and everything went perfect. Arrived at residence far too early, 8am..our fault, desk were fantastic and we had a room in about an hour early check in fee was waived. The room was huge and clean, we had a room with a king bed and a king single in the North tower on the 20th floor. Nice restaurant with a good choice of food, staff were extremely helpful and everywhere was kept very clean. A laundry is available to do your laundry. Situated within easy walk of Pavillion but we preferred Times Square for shopping...complete with indoor roller coaster. KL hop on hop off bus is money well spent as you can see a lot at your own pace...highly recommend. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We booked a 2 bedroom apartment for 2 nights for 4 adults. The location was good, walkable distance to Pavillion. Other than that, everything else was a disappointment. The check in was slow. Apparently they couldn't find our reservation. I called in a day before we check in to order a cake and double check on the reservation. Went through the same "no reservation under the name". Only after I read the fine prints to them did they managed locate my reservation(I'm assuming they do not have an integrated booking system for different web sites) . Apparently when I booked through Zuji.com, I have to tell them it's under gullivers travels. I echo the same sentiments of previous reviewers. Air con was not cold in one of the rooms, Sofa and curtain has stained marks. Calls to room service was hung up 4 times, I could hear the ambience noise and a second later the sound of the phone put back down. Would appreciate a "please call again later" or don't even pick up the phone in the first place. Requested front desk to send someone up to check the air con while we are out, came back the air con was on but not fixed and the aircon filter is still dirty. I would expect more from a 4 star establishment.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends