Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
SS City Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
Ceria Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
Beltif Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
Seasons Tower(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Room Service
Hotel Maison Boutique(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Orkid(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Room Service
Hotel Sentral Pudu(Kuala Lumpur)
YY318 Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Pool
2,434 results
All reviewsberjaya times squarebukit bintangexecutive suiteimbi monorail stationwalking distancefamily roomroom serviceliving roomswimming poolpleasant stayfree upgradenice poolcity viewbuffet breakfasthigher floorshopping centrekl tower
Reviewed 4 April 2013

poor location, not so clean, no free wi fi
nice staff.
very ugly view

it is worth the money but you have to be very careful at night. We almost got robbed on a side street. Managed to get away but it's better for you to stay more in the center

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nico L
Gerry D, Executive Assistant Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Dear Nicolasv882,

Greetings from Furama Bukit Bintang and we are sorry to hear about the unfortunate circumstances during your last stay whereby you almost got robbed in one of the side streets.

Many of the reviewers has acknowledge that the hotel's location is certainly one of our competitive strengths and it is much regret to hear that your bad experience which has narrowed your perception towards us.

We hope that you are in good health and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

After reading other review I thought I had made a mistake by booking this hotel and was apprehensive about the hotel. The moment I saw the hotel all that disappeared.

The check-in process was smooth and the elevator was clean and modern.

The room: Spacious, clean, 15th floor, flat screen tv with 7 English channels. The bathroom is big and even has a retractable hanging line which I had ever seen before. They provide all the necessary toiletries.

Breakfast: A large variety with both western and Asian dishes. I enjoyed going to and looked forward to breakfast every morning.

Location: This hotel is near Imbi Station on the Monorai about 5 mins away. The other station is Hang Tuah on the Monorail although this is a bit further.

Conceirge: Will always advice you to use the taxi to go anywhere in KL the taxi starts at 6RM. If you are 2 or more then it would make sense. I preferred to using the subway and monorail of which the minimum I paid was 1.60 RM and most was 4.50 each was to a far station. The conceirge may speak to other people while serving you which I thought was rude but it may be part of the culture so we prepared for this.

WIFI: if you do not have wifi as part of your room rate not that it is around 9RM per hour so it may be cheaper to get a sim card with data for 25RM for 50MB.

Internet cafe: For an internet cafe there is one in Beraya Time Square which is 5 minutes from the hotel. It is on the 9th floor called Friendster iCafe and is open 10:00am - 10:00pm. Cost for an hour 5RM and printing is 1RM.

Convenience Store: There is a 7 eleven across the hotel (behind the hotel). You can get any thing you forgot to pack.

There are a lots of restaurants at the Beraya Time Square and around the hotel.

I would stay at this hotel 10 times over

Room Tip: Choose a room that is not facing the mosque.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank RandomJLondon

Dear RandomJLondon,

Thank you for taking time in posting you valuable comments on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at Furama Bukit Bintang.

We were delighted to have you in our care and are pleased to have met your expectation. Your positive comments regarding our spacious rooms, great location and delighting breakfast will be an inspiration to keep us focusing in the right direction in delivering the highest quality of service, always with a smile.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in our resort.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 April 2013

just i want to tel you some thing annoyed me at the hotel:
my self and my friend wanted to have a breakfast at the the hotel at the open buefe. when my friend asked for a breakfast they told him it will cost him 88 malaysian currency for each person. we did not have malaysian currency and they refused to take australian dolar. then i suggest to deposit 50 australian dolar and have breakfast then we will pay them later. i did deposit the money in my name youssef haddad then i did pay the money 88*2 and they gave me a reciept. we were hungry and we had to find a way to have a breakfast!
the funy thing was that breakfast was included with the room and we did not know until we came back and the problem is that the hotel guys did not bother to tel us that we did not need to pay for breakfast. this is still annoying me because I call this disonesty! they dont need to leave to chances.
i leave this to your review and judjment.
otherwise every thing was ok.
thanks
youssef haddad

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Gerry D, Executive Assistant Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Dear Youssef H,

Thank you for choosing Furama Bukit Bintang as well as for taking the time to post this review. I was both sad and sorry to read your comments regarding your experience at our hotel.

I acknowledge your comments regarding the breakfast charge and this is truly a miscommunication. I have personally investigated this matter by tracing your booking from Expedia and it shows that you have opted the room rates without breakfast. As result to that we offered breakfast at our normal price of RM44 per person. Should you need more details on the reservation booking, please feel free to contact the hotel and we will be glad to clarify on this matter.

You will always be welcomed as a guest at Furama Bukit Bintang. My team and I remain at your service,

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Stayed at furama for two nights and it was a good hotel. Whilst booking furama I assumed it will be at the heart of bukit bin tang, it's a 10-15 minutes walk from the hotel to bukit bin tang. The location is terrible and the hotel should not even be allowed to called furama bukit bin tang. If your looking to save a bit of cash furama hotel is a good alternative but if your looking for a hotel that meet all your needs furama would not be the right hotel purely based on the poor location.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Salak 1,

Thank you for taking the time to write and post this review. All guest feedback is much valued – and I am grateful to hear that Furama Bukit Bintang met all your needs as a traveler.

I acknowledge your comments on the location which you may find it a distance to walk, As you have to agree with me that Bukit Bintang is a large area and taking 10-15 minutes walk is very common. In fact many reviewers shared their positive comments about the hotels location.

My team and I would greatly value the opportunity to restore your faith with us and we look forward in welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Location: well located near berjaya times square shopping centre (5 mins walk) and also near imbi monorail station. some food options nearby but some decent places only 10-15 mins walk away.

Service: found the staff to be friendly and attentive

Room: was on the 23rd floor and had a good view over KL. Room well equipped and spacious, however the room smelt damp and shower pressure was erratic. Aircon was great and room was cleaned extremely well.

The breakfast Buffet was great with a wide selection of high quality food. We especially liked the roti canai and rendang.

Some tips for restaurants: tgs nasi Kandar (search on trip advisor) was amazing value, great even just for roti and teh Tarik to finish night. Roti tissue and horlicks are great.

Lot10 food court (next to h&m) great options in a clean setting

Nagasari curry house: great curries at cheap prices. Very popular with locals and tourists.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Gerry D, Executive Assistant Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Dear TravellingTTS,

Thank you for choosing Furama Bukit Bintang as your preferred hotel as well as sharing your experience in Tripadvisor.

You kind and generous remarks are much appreciated,in particularly of our extremely clean rooms, high quality of food served at breakfast, great location and friendly and attentive staffs. This wonderful review of yours have read your review out at the daily briefing this morning – and everyone beamed. Thanks for making everyone’s day – including mine!

We certainly look forward in welcoming you back again and thank you once again for your kind comments.